ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
5 Tips To Choose The Perfect Wedding Locations In Bangalore
Total Articles: 101
India is a country of rich culture and diversity. People here celebrate each of their occasions in a pomp way. However, weddings form to be the most special occasion here. Once the marriage is fixed, the first and foremost thing that you need to consider is finding of the wedding venues in Bangalore.
Marriages are all about making wonderful memories. It is more like exchanging the 7 vows a more elegant affair. Selecting a perfect wedding location is the most important part of a wedding. Once you plan about your ideal venue, all other arrangements fall in place, like the decorations, theme, etc. Before making a final decision on your venue selection, you need to look for several aspects which are an integral part of any wedding nowadays.
With modernity blending with traditionalism, Indians are becoming more experimental in their wedding. They are no longer limited to marriage halls or banquets. Maximum numbers of couples are going the unconventional way.
So, if you are looking for ideal wedding locations in Bangalore, you need to keep in mind the following aspects:
1. Decide your budget-
So, how to plan the budget for your wedding?
Remember that bigger the budget, better will be the venue. Now if you want a garden wedding Bangalore theme or any other theme, look for appropriate venues. For example, your total wedding budget is something around Rs. 5 lakhs. Divide it accordingly.
• Ceremony- 5%
• Reception- 40%
• Decorations- 15%
• Wedding Costume and jewellery- 20%
• Entertainment- 5%
• Photography- 5%
• Stationery- 5%
• Others- 5%
You can take an expert advice from any professional wedding service provider to avail the best within your budget.
2. Decide the date-
While deciding the date of your d-day, consider the following-
• Think of the weather
• Do you want a destination wedding?
• Availability of your preferred venues
• Ensure the availability of important guests
• Significance of some special dates- when you first met, numerically significant dates, date special to your families, etc.
3. Check size of the venue-
Venues form to be one of the most important criterions for your wedding. But what do you need to check before finalising one?
• Check whether you have the space for your perfect wedding stage decoration
• If it can accommodate your guest size. For a guest size of 1000 people, you need a venue of at least 12,000-15,000 square feet.
• If the venue has enough space to accommodate your preferred wedding theme. For example, a park theme requires less space as compared to a farm-house wedding theme.
4. Check the amenities for wedding guests-
Before finalising the venue;check if the venue provides the basic amenities like-
• Its parking space
• If they have good lodging facilities
• Proper air circulation
• Facility of electricity back-up
• Drinking water facilities
• Safety and security
5. Decide about the wedding decoration-
From having the ideal mehndi and sangeet décor to reception stage decoration, consider the following-
• For a destination wedding, choose a decoration which compliments your setup.
• In theme based weddings like a vintage theme, ensure that you decorate with laces, birdcages, pale colours, etc.
You can hire a professional wedding decoration service that will ensure you have the best decoration for your much awaited day.
So, is your wedding bell ringing? Start planning for your Big Day from now on to have the most romantic fairytale celebration.
Melting Flowers Is One of the best mehndi and sangeet décor in Bangalore, we are specializing in Stylish Exclusive and Exceptional Floral Designs. We specialize in Flower & Theme decoration for weddings, Engagement, Home, Hotels, Corporates, Contact Us for choosing Best wedding locations in Bangalore
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel