ALL >> General >> View Article
A Guide To Night Life In Mumbai
Total Articles: 59
Have you just stepped out of the T2 terminal for the first time or the umpteenth time in Mumbai? Either way you will need a virtual guide to night life in Mumbai. Just scroll for the regular happening lounges, pubs and music joints. Tap into another lifetime of memories in the city that offers plenty of entertainment that you can handle in Colaba and Lower Parel. Once you start party hopping check out the night life scene transforming and music/ food landscape changing-so much of diversity to choose from!
Cool areas where parties and gigs never ends
Mumbai is geographically divided into North and South party zones. Both offer a quintessential party pie. All you need to know are the right places to party. Let’s start at the southern tip-Colaba Causeway. During the day, the area is full of tourists and office goers. The evenings are reserved for quite beer drinking sessions or wild partying. Any guide to night life in Mumbai will readily have on its lists the Causeway’s old world charm pubs and bars. If you still enjoy old songs walk to the jukebox in Café Mondegar. With beer and burgers or biryani (whatever you like), look at the people rush to catch their local trains back home. Alternatively, join a friend for a sedate conversation. The place swarms with older adults who wish to unwind before heading home from work.
Try out LIV & Cheval at Kala Ghoda or Amadeus at Nariman Point. You may wish to return sometime again to these places. Do try Indigo if only for a single drink. It will set your spirit for the rest of the evening.
If you are young and high-spirited, the nightclub scene is more for you. There are more nightclubs in Lower Parel than in Colaba. One reason is that Colaba also has a mix of residential enclaves that make it a quieter borough. Many corporate offices exist in Lower Parel and the area is deserted in the evenings. However, it has some of the best venues to choose from for partying. Four Seasons and St. Regis top the list. The best of EDM nightclubs can be found here. Best time to toast and cheer are late nights after pub hopping from the south towards Lower Parel.
You would like to simply have corn-on-the-cob (simply called butta) by the sea. If it is low tide Haji Ali can be seen with its lights on. Let’s also sneak in another place that offers pool tables, rocking music and affordable drinks-Its called The Ghetto and it is in Mahalaxmi. The others at the Palladium Hotel include Asilo, Li Bar and Exo-they are brand new-check the out next time when you are in the city for a long haul. At least one in your lifetime enter Blue Frog-the ultimate destination for most partygoers. N the same compound peak into Café Zoe (to keep awake and energized). It adds to the mood and weekend hype. Barking Deer is also closeby and eager to have weekend patrons on its rosters.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln