ALL >> Travel >> View Article
6 Mesmerizing Places In Udaipur That Deserve A Visit
Total Articles: 180
Anyone who sets his foot in Udaipur becomes mesmerized by the beauty of the city. Popularly known as city of lakes, Udaipur is a complete package of breathe taking views and rich culture. It has some places which has this essence of Udaipur, so must deserve a visit. These places also effectively summarize architectural history of Udaipur.
1. City palace: Located on bank of Lake Pichola, City Palace effectively depicts the fusion of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. The Palace is also house to two luxury hotels. The view of the palace becomes even more mesmerizing by evening when the lights are on and people are able to see a clear reflection of the palace in the lake.
2. Lake Pichola: Surrounded by elegant palaces, temples, hills, Lake Pichola surely adds to the beauty of Udaipur. It is one of the most visited spot in Udaipur by locals as well as foreigners. The lake is known for its boat rides, soothing sunset and reflection of various palaces in the calm water.
3. Lake Palace: Enlisted as one of the best romantic destination in India, Lake Palace is a fine luxury hotel located on Lake Pichola. This place promises best luxurious experience with a sense of royalty. The place is only open to guest and visitors are not allowed to enter. The closest visitors get to the lake palace is through the boat ride from City Palace to Jag Mandir.
4. Jag Mandir: Jag Mandir is a beautiful palace which is build on island in the Lake Pichola. Jag Mandir is also known as Lake Garden Palace. The palace offers one of the best views of sunset in Udaipur and can be reached via a boat ride from City palace. The Palace is also house to a coffee shop and also offers overnight accommodation.
5. Jagdish temple: Crafted out of white marbles, Jagdish temple is known for carved statues of several Hindu gods and goddesses. The cravings on the pillars are also remarkable. The temple is dedicated to Hindu God Lord Vishnu and is situated at the entrance of City Palace.
6. Lake Fateh Sagar: One of the most visited Lake in Udaipur after Lake Pichola is Lake Fateh Sagar. It is house a to three small islands which accommodate a restaurant, a zoo, a water jet fountain and a solar observatory. Boat rides are available from every island for the others.
Apart from the these remarkable places, several other places like Saheliyon Ki Bari, Bagore Ki Haveli, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal are also worth a visit. As far as luxury stay is concerned, several resorts in Udaipur near lake are available which promise comfort stays. These resorts in Udaipur are listed in one of the best luxurious hotels and offer a sense of royalty in your stay. These resorts make sure that your visit to Udaipur is worth remembering.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus