ALL >> General >> View Article
Common Problems In Sony Playstation Models
Total Articles: 88
Sony's game console product - Play Station is the largest selling gaming console in the market. Other brands like Xbox, Nintendo are far behind the PlaySation. Sony launched smaller as well as higher range of models in its PlayStation series such as PS 4, PS 3, PS 2, PS Vita, PS4 Pro and other handheld portable consoles (PSP series).
Earlier Nintendo gaming consoles were very popular, but slowly Sony’s Playstation took over the market. The amazing Sony PS- HD gaming experience has built its own larger consumer market, all over the UK.
PS 4 has been a huge hit when it was launched. It has set new records in sales. Even if Sony has been improving its products, but there are many basic technical problems which keep occurring in the all PlayStation models .
General PlayStation repair issues are:
•PS is not turning on, reason can be, a faulty power cable connection or low voltage / power supply to the system.
•If the Playstation is failing to boot, then there can be any hardware fault inside the Motherboard. The circuits in the motherboard may be damaged, short circuited or disconnected.
•YLOD – Yellow Light of Death (Blue Line of Death in PS4). The PlayStation starts with green, then turn yellow and finally turns to red light indefinitely. It is caused due to any kind of fault inside the motherboard.
•PlayStation freezing or lagging is a manageable issue for anyone. It occurs when one is trying to update the device through a PlayStation Network. Freezing causes the system to be unresponsive, data loss and slowing of operations. Restarting the system has helped the user in many cases.
•Audio and video problems are also common in PlayStations. There is a mismatch between the audio and video on play or no audio or no video or sometimes both things are not working.
•Disc Drive troubles like unable to eject the disc from the system drive.
•Overheating of the PlayStation. It is caused due to blocking of fan-ventilators of the device due to dust or any obstruction.
There are many Do-it-yourself kits and guides available in the market to resolve or repair simple technical issues, but it is always advisable to take your faulty device to a reliable PlayStation Repair Centre for any major fault or malfunction.
DIY are to be applied only if you are out of your warranty period. If your device is under warranty period, it’s better to avoid all DIY procedures as any opening of part will void your warranty service.
For more details visit - Playstation Repair Service UK | playstationrepairer.co.uk
General Articles1. Bijoux Réplique Love Cartier 1: 1 Où La Coutume
2. Réplique Bracelet Amour Quel Matériel
3. Série Cartier Juste Un Clou Est Un Favori De Beaucoup Star Chinoise
4. Comment Identifier Réplique Bracelet Love Cartier
5. Bracelet Love Cartier Personnalisé Privé Marque De Bijoux
6. Can A Leadership Seminar Really Help?
Author: Ross Barkely
7. The Best Real Christmas Trees And Where To Find Them
8. Why Should You Choose Internet Marketing Seo Services Over Other Marketing Solutions?
Author: Thomas Decker
9. Interiors: Professional . Medical . Hospitality . Industrial
Author: Whether you are remodeling or renovating your off
10. How To Use 1password For 2-step Authentication Codes?
Author: James Watson
11. Everything You Need To Know About Online Shopping
Author: ealpha shopping
12. Engage Yourself With These Four Practices To Avail Benefits Of Cloud Accounting!
Author: Janet Waston
13. Kerala Style Interior Decorators In Coimbatore
Author: Monnaie A
14. "more Than Just Web Designing, It’s A Door To New Opportunities"
Author: proud shala
15. Thesis Proposal
Author: nancy brown