ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Overview Of Entire Software - History, Products And Services
Total Articles: 19
Entire Software is a business focused software company. We build revolutionary software systems that are supported by first class customer service for both individuals and businesses. If you think your business could do better than your current software system, or you have an idea for a new Mobile App of Technology we can help. Additionally we perform full software rescues of any platform or technology with a 100% money back guarantee if we can’t fix your system. This is because Entire is business focused, problem solving entity, not just a software development company.
Entire Software was founded in 2009 by Steve Thomson, who originally co-founded a Nursing Agency with his wife back in 2004 from scratch. As they grew to a Multi-Million dollar company, Steve became frustrated by the lack of functionality and flexibility of Casual Agency Software for Nursing Agencies. He knew the industry needed all-in-one ERP system with the ability to be customised to automate business processes. This system would later become Entire Software’s most successful core product – entireHR.
Fast forward to now and Entire Software is enhancing and rolling out entireHR to the world. Additionally Entire Software continues to build new custom projects for companies, focusing on return on investment through increased revenue and profitability whilst reducing expenses. Additionally we help companies by rescuing broken or outdated software systems rescuing existing failed Software Systems. Finally we create fully customisable Apple and Android Mobile apps and provide 24/7 support contact for all products.
Entire strives to be an all-encompassing technological solution provider for every business and individual. That’s why our consultations are always free and we are happy to assist even if you just have a question and need a technical or IT opinion without any bias.
If you’re an Agency / Casual staffing / On-Hire organisation then we’d love to show you what the entireHR product can do as the newest and most revolutionary system in Australia, supported by our international patents on our driving commitment to customer service.
Developed over 7 years with a $2million budget, entireHR is a full Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System that performs Recruitment, Bookings, Payroll and Invoicing of any On-Hire Company, fully supported by mobile apps with numerous customisation options. A full list of the functions of entireHR include:
• Fully Automated Recruitment System integrated with a customisable recruitment form straight from your website.
• 100% Paperless Document management System with automatic expiry programs
• Multi-levelled Client Management
• Staff Rostering via cloud powered Allocatiosn
• Permanent Placements Module
• Customer Relationship Management Module
• Complete Payroll & Invoicing with End of Year, ATO integration and more.
• Accounting Software Invoices
• API Exports to MYOB, XERO.
• OH&S & staff Appraisal Management
• Third Party software Integration (CASCOM, BUYLINK, XERO, ARCA24)
• Online Portals for Potential Candidates, Staff, Clients & Admin
• 6 Patented iPhone & Android Apps for Staff, Clients & Admin
If you would like to know more about entireHR or have a free consultation on any software or technological question please contact us.
About the Author:
Enjoy the world’s first fully integrated, cloud powered On Hire HR software for recruitment, payroll, resource management, applicant tracking, hr management, allocation and recruitment agency solutions. Our HR Management Software delivers complete control for staff, clients and personnel on any device.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Important Qualities Of Storytelling In Vr That Connects With The Users
2. How Cloud Technology Is Driving Hr And Workforce Management
Author: Anish Desai
3. Tips To Make Your Trekking Experience Unforgettable In Your Lifetime
Author: Frolic Adventure
4. Huawei E5885ls-93a Vs Huawei E5788u-96a
5. Fugitive Emissions: How Can You Detect Something You Can't See Or Smell?
6. Global Intermittent Catheter Market Share
7. Odoo Invoice Creation: Things You Must Know
Author: Maulik Shah
8. Rfid - The Ideal Solution For Access Control
Author: Roland Ted
9. Nokia X5 Post Launch Review: Knowing Your Smartphone
Author: amar kayam
10. The 404 Error – How To Detect And Correct It?
11. Global Utility Locator Market Growth
12. Advantages Of Kentico Cms Over Sharepoint
Author: Eldon Broady
13. Comptia Security + Certification; Syo-401 -a Step Towards It Security-
Author: Mike Meyers
14. Global Freight Management System Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Choose Your Technology Partner
Author: Hvantage Technologies