ALL >> Business >> View Article
Own A Granny Flat? Here’s How To Make The Interiors Beautiful
Total Articles: 14
Granny flats have already garnered quite the attention for its affordability, versatility and cost effectiveness. Granny flats are compact spaces that can be used for several purposes. To make the most of your space, transform it beautifully. Additionally, it is found that one could remain optimistic and happy when their home interiors are designed to be great. If home design is your thing, here are some expert tips from granny flat builders in Sydney.
Your living area shall be extended to outdoors with glass doors. This makes your room seem larger and extends your line of sight to the outdoor space. Plus, you get to experience nature at its best, right from home.
Have you thought about Kitchen Island? That’s a great idea suggested by granny flat builders in Sydney, to increase the bench space in your kitchen. It not just serves as an additional storage space, but also is perfect to enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner with your friends and family.
Bonus Tip: Standard coffee tables are passé, which is why it is ideal to make the switch to side tables. Coffee tables are generally large in size and can take up so much space in your room.
Bathroom & Laundry:
If you wish to gain more space in your home, Sydney granny flat builders reveal that combining bathroom and laundry is a great idea. Getting the required space in the bathroom also depends on how you use the bath. If you don’t prefer using the bath tub much or spending enough time maintaining it, a shower-only bath will suit you best and save you more space. Plus, install cupboards for storage.
Lighting, Colour and Texture:
While choosing colours, opt for light shades. To make your space feel light, bright and more open, white paints are suggested.
How about a mirror wall? Mirrors reflect light and make the space seem even bigger and brighter. Moreover, light fittings are a good addition for your granny flat design. LED lightings are a great choice to save costs and for a brighter interior.
Smaller living space is easy to revamp from a designer’s point of view. Work with an experienced interior designer who can make your compact granny flats into a sparkling and fun-filled space to live in. Granny flat builders in Sydney recommend embracing such designs that maximise space in your room.
The author is a proficient granny flat builder in Sydney having an experience of more than 4 years. He offers interior design tips recommended by the best granny flat builders in Sydney for readers in this write-up. Visit http://amescorp.com.au/ or Follow us at https://plus.google.com/+AmescorpAu/about. Office: Unit 2, 179-183 Woodpark Rd, Smithfield, NSW – 2164
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray