ALL >> Education >> View Article
A Guide For Becoming A Successful Database Administrator
Total Articles: 224
Why do we require data administration?
A humongous escalation of data in organizations has given a sudden rise to the requirement of maintaining it well in the appropriate place, so that it can be accessed and retrieved whenever needed. Hence, the use of databases is familiarized to maintain the data secure and safe so that it becomes easily accessible.
Administration of Database
It is the set of instructions that is carried out by a database administrator in order to make data available as per the needs. This assignment includes maintaining the security of the database, monitoring the data along with troubleshooting the concerns, issues and planning of the future tasks.
Things that Every Database Administrator Should Know
There are many roles that every database administrator should be able to do. Let’s take a glance at some of them:
• Maintaining Database Backups:A good database administrator should keep a backup of the Database in a definite interval of time.
• Monitoring of the database environment.
• Recognizing unused data, and remove it from the Database in order to make the storage space available for other useful data.
• A database administrator must pre-plan for the increase in data
How to become a good Database Administrator?
Database Administration includes many tasks like defining the structure for storage, creating the schema definition, as well as access methods, modifying the scheme and its organization, authorization granting for accessing data, specifying the integrity constraints. One of the most favored name for maintaining the Data is Oracle®. The candidates who are willing to make the career as DBAs can opt for the Oracle Administrator online training course offered by Multisoft Virtual Academy. This training imparts the skills and expertise about the administration and installation of Oracle cluster and RAC using Enterprise Manager Grid Control and command-line utilities such as CRSCTL, SQL*Plus and SRVCTL. The Oracle Database 11g: Real Application Clusters (RAC) Administration Training increases the proficiency in so many tasks like optimizing the resolving backup, database workloads, recovery issues as well as providing quality of service.
The knowledge participants will gain will be enormous such as:
• Understand Grid Infrastructure and RAC concepts.
• Install, configure, admin, and manage RAC databases.
• Explanation of Global Resource Management concepts.
• Creating backup and recovery strategy for RAC databases
• Management of workloads
• Perform online migration.
• Demonstration of Quality of Service (QoS) Management.
• Patching and upgrading of Oracle RAC databases
Who can take part in the Oracle Database 11g: Real Application Clusters (RAC) Administration Training?
• Database administrators
• Technical Administrator
• Data Warehouse Administrator
• Support Engineer
Prerequisites for the Training Program
Applicants with sound knowledge of Oracle Grid Infrastructure components and database administration are the right candidates for this training course. The candidates who have attended Oracle's Database 11g: Administration Workshop I and Workshop II, or with same experience can also can also participate in this training.
Multisoft Virtual Academy is a renowned name in the world of online education and considered as a brand amongst the candidates, who are willing to enroll in online training around the globe. Multisoft Virtual Academy is providing more than 300 courses online; no matter whether you are from technical background or from non technical one Multisoft Virtual Academy is the perfect destination for you as it offers what your career requires to take off.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool