ALL >> Education >> View Article
A Guide For Becoming A Successful Database Administrator
Total Articles: 312
Why do we require data administration?
A humongous escalation of data in organizations has given a sudden rise to the requirement of maintaining it well in the appropriate place, so that it can be accessed and retrieved whenever needed. Hence, the use of databases is familiarized to maintain the data secure and safe so that it becomes easily accessible.
Administration of Database
It is the set of instructions that is carried out by a database administrator in order to make data available as per the needs. This assignment includes maintaining the security of the database, monitoring the data along with troubleshooting the concerns, issues and planning of the future tasks.
Things that Every Database Administrator Should Know
There are many roles that every database administrator should be able to do. Let’s take a glance at some of them:
• Maintaining Database Backups:A good database administrator should keep a backup of the Database in a definite interval of time.
• Monitoring of the database environment.
• Recognizing unused data, and remove it from the Database in order to make the storage space available for other useful data.
• A database administrator must pre-plan for the increase in data
How to become a good Database Administrator?
Database Administration includes many tasks like defining the structure for storage, creating the schema definition, as well as access methods, modifying the scheme and its organization, authorization granting for accessing data, specifying the integrity constraints. One of the most favored name for maintaining the Data is Oracle®. The candidates who are willing to make the career as DBAs can opt for the Oracle Administrator online training course offered by Multisoft Virtual Academy. This training imparts the skills and expertise about the administration and installation of Oracle cluster and RAC using Enterprise Manager Grid Control and command-line utilities such as CRSCTL, SQL*Plus and SRVCTL. The Oracle Database 11g: Real Application Clusters (RAC) Administration Training increases the proficiency in so many tasks like optimizing the resolving backup, database workloads, recovery issues as well as providing quality of service.
The knowledge participants will gain will be enormous such as:
• Understand Grid Infrastructure and RAC concepts.
• Install, configure, admin, and manage RAC databases.
• Explanation of Global Resource Management concepts.
• Creating backup and recovery strategy for RAC databases
• Management of workloads
• Perform online migration.
• Demonstration of Quality of Service (QoS) Management.
• Patching and upgrading of Oracle RAC databases
Who can take part in the Oracle Database 11g: Real Application Clusters (RAC) Administration Training?
• Database administrators
• Technical Administrator
• Data Warehouse Administrator
• Support Engineer
Prerequisites for the Training Program
Applicants with sound knowledge of Oracle Grid Infrastructure components and database administration are the right candidates for this training course. The candidates who have attended Oracle's Database 11g: Administration Workshop I and Workshop II, or with same experience can also can also participate in this training.
Multisoft Virtual Academy – Instructor-led live online training programs. Multisoft Virtual Academy one of the world's leading Training and Certification Organization dealt with Online, Classroom, Corporate and Bootcamp Training Programs. MVA Online Training Programs are ? Job Oriented ? Skill Enhancements ? Learn Do Earn. https://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma