ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ma In International Studies: The Learning That You Gain!
Total Articles: 15
Symbiosis School of International Studies is one of the leading academic institutions that offers Masters program in International studies. Unlike the ordinary management programs, the masters in International studies empowers you to do beyond the obvious. We are racing towards a globally connected economic scenario where a corporation or a business is not restricted to one country. The concept of interdependence is growing and this is also propelling the need for more qualified professionals. The integrated learning module of an MA in International Studies is what helps students learn better.
Here is what you gain through the masters in international studies at the prestigious Symbiosis School of International Studies:
Knowledge: The expert faculties coming to the institute help students get an insight into the global economy and the way it impacts the trade. Additionally, it is their way of teaching that keeps the students interested and allows them to gain an insight like no other.
Interpersonal skills: An MA in International Studies will also help you develop avant-garde interpersonal skills. It teaches you to present yourself as the face of the company and make the most of your business skills. Any business today is based on the criteria of the relationship. The relationship between employees, management and associates. And this is where the interpersonal skills taught in the program can help you.
Analytical skills: Learn to analyze and understand a business prospect from a managerial prospect. This is important. When you are part of a global economy, it is important to have analytical skills that can help you understand the complex business concepts.
Exposure like never before: International relations is not something learned through textbook knowledge. Instead, it requires an in-depth analysis and that is what the faculty at SSIS is able to give you through its case studies and expert sessions.
Know the policies: In addition to the business knowledge, those specializing in international relations will also need to be well versed with the prominent trade policies. And this can only be learned through the careful analysis of iconic cases that made a global impact. All these details are carefully covered in the Masters of International Studies program by SSIS.
To know more about the program visit http://www.ssispune.edu.in/ or get in touch with the admissions cell.
Education Articles1. Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring A Science Private Tutor For Your Child
2. Open Up An Exciting New World With Expert Online Science Tutors
3. What Do Tutors Actually Do During Sat/act Tutoring?
4. Should You Get A Tutor For The Sat And Act?
5. Things To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor
6. Key Points To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor For Your Child
7. Important Points To Note About Your English Tutor
8. Why You Should Consider A Tutor: Teachers Vs. Tutors
9. How To Choose A Tutoring Company
10. How To Choose A Tutor (or Other Education Service Provider)
11. Why You Need An Act Tutor And An Sat Tutor
12. Get To Know About Learning Chinese In China Today
Author: Michel Kern
13. Iim Udaipur Admission 2019 : Eligibility, Criteria And Process
Author: Mba Universe
14. How To Market Yourself Within The It Industry
Author: Edmund Brunetti
15. Java Application Development India