ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Offbeat Beach Destinations To Visit In Malaysia
Total Articles: 3
Don’t just finish your beach walk in Malaysia by visiting the touristy spots. Hit the not-so-known places too for a complete experience of Malaysia’s divine beaches.
Pangkor Island (off central west coast, with airport)
It is not quite as well-known as Tioman Islands, but this low profile beach vacation spot is gaining more fame and name as the days go by. It is situated off the country’s west coast and when you arrive here, you will be greeted by unsullied golden sand.
Pantai Teluk Belanga (Emerald Bay)
Emerald Bay is on a privately owned island near Pangkor Island and finds itself listed in the top 10 beaches in the world. A perfect crescent, the golden sand and emerald green waters make for a soothing sight. It may be known commercially, but yet remains in our list of offbeat beach choices because of how its wildness and natural beauty has remained unaffected.
Datai Beach in Datai Bay
It is secluded, it is high-end and it is absolutely gorgeous. The beautiful sandy stretch of Datai is what people refer to as home when they walk into any of the swanky resorts there, such as Datai Langkawi or The Andaman.
Travelling in Malaysia and visiting these beautiful beaches is made easier by the fact that it is well connected by buses. And you can book the bus ticket online too. Check REDBUS for added convenience.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.