ALL >> Travel >> View Article
6 Best Destinations That You Must Visit When Coming To Gurgaon
Total Articles: 180
Being called as a Millennium City, the famous Indian city Gurgaon has grown phenomenally in the recent times. It has a spellbinding charm and attraction in keeping the visitors hooked in for many hours. There are many places which make Gurgaon special. Six of them are listed below which you must visit:
1. Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary: This bird sanctuary is undoubtedly on among the best bird sanctuaries in the country. Visitors are assured to have an amazing experience as one can see and enjoy the variety of birds which are very rare to find. The place offers a great feast for the eyes of the passionate bird-lovers and the kids.
2. Kingdom of Dreams: Being a first-kind of a theatre of a unique sort is built in an area of over six acres of land. This great and leisure destination offers a wide range of cultural activities that prove the diversity of India. One can enjoy many things such as art, culture, cuisine, craft and much more that are popular in the whole India.
3. Heritage Transport Museum: Among all other museums in India, this wonderful museum is unique in many ways. Heritage-on-wheel is excellently displayed in the wonderful museum, which attracts global tourists as well. Build in an area of 90,000 sq.ft, this great museum was built by Tarun Thakral, a great vintage car collector.
4. Sheetala Devi Temple: Ons should miss the beauty of the deity kept in this popular temple. Regular prayers are conducted in all parts of the day for the convenience of the tourists and devotees who come from all parts of India as well as abroad.
5. Damdama Lake: A visit to Gurgaon is said to be incomplete without making a trip to this beautiful lake. The charm and tranquility of this lovely lake are truly spellbound as the water in lake offers terrific comforts to the visitors. More importantly, one can see a variety of colorful birds in this place.
6. Sohna Lake: This yet another stunning destination which is eye-catching to every tourist who comes to Gurgaon. According to the history, this place has got its name derived from the gold dust which was once found in the sand stream of this wonderful lake. Also, this lake is well-known for its sulfur spring.
Besides offering zillion places to visit, Gurgaon, has many numbers of luxurious and budget hotels for the tourists including the resorts in Delhi NCR. Most of the luxury hotels in Gurgaon offers travel packages for the passionate travellers who come for vacation with their loved ones and take them to weekend destinations near Delhi and make their visit more happening and comfortable. So come to Gurgaon and get best hotel services while enjoying and travelling different places!
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee