ALL >> Travel >> View Article
6 Best Destinations That You Must Visit When Coming To Gurgaon
Total Articles: 153
Being called as a Millennium City, the famous Indian city Gurgaon has grown phenomenally in the recent times. It has a spellbinding charm and attraction in keeping the visitors hooked in for many hours. There are many places which make Gurgaon special. Six of them are listed below which you must visit:
1. Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary: This bird sanctuary is undoubtedly on among the best bird sanctuaries in the country. Visitors are assured to have an amazing experience as one can see and enjoy the variety of birds which are very rare to find. The place offers a great feast for the eyes of the passionate bird-lovers and the kids.
2. Kingdom of Dreams: Being a first-kind of a theatre of a unique sort is built in an area of over six acres of land. This great and leisure destination offers a wide range of cultural activities that prove the diversity of India. One can enjoy many things such as art, culture, cuisine, craft and much more that are popular in the whole India.
3. Heritage Transport Museum: Among all other museums in India, this wonderful museum is unique in many ways. Heritage-on-wheel is excellently displayed in the wonderful museum, which attracts global tourists as well. Build in an area of 90,000 sq.ft, this great museum was built by Tarun Thakral, a great vintage car collector.
4. Sheetala Devi Temple: Ons should miss the beauty of the deity kept in this popular temple. Regular prayers are conducted in all parts of the day for the convenience of the tourists and devotees who come from all parts of India as well as abroad.
5. Damdama Lake: A visit to Gurgaon is said to be incomplete without making a trip to this beautiful lake. The charm and tranquility of this lovely lake are truly spellbound as the water in lake offers terrific comforts to the visitors. More importantly, one can see a variety of colorful birds in this place.
6. Sohna Lake: This yet another stunning destination which is eye-catching to every tourist who comes to Gurgaon. According to the history, this place has got its name derived from the gold dust which was once found in the sand stream of this wonderful lake. Also, this lake is well-known for its sulfur spring.
Besides offering zillion places to visit, Gurgaon, has many numbers of luxurious and budget hotels for the tourists including the resorts in Delhi NCR. Most of the luxury hotels in Gurgaon offers travel packages for the passionate travellers who come for vacation with their loved ones and take them to weekend destinations near Delhi and make their visit more happening and comfortable. So come to Gurgaon and get best hotel services while enjoying and travelling different places!
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family