ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Things To Consider Before Booking Goa Resort For Your Wedding
Total Articles: 153
If your wedding is near and you are looking for a perfect place where you can celebrate it with your loved ones, then you need to take care of many things which can make you wedding more beautiful and enjoyable. If it is a beach wedding no one can ask for anything more, especially when it is in Goa. Taking vows with your partner surrounded by family and friends at Goa beach resorts must be an exquisite moment for everybody.
As this will be a lifetime event, compromising on any small issue is a strictly no, so make sure you consider the following points before you book any beach resort for your wedding:
Consider choosing a location which is close to airport or railways. It should be very well connected so that your guest can reach their easily and can also visit popular places around Goa. Choose a popular resort located right on the beach to add a feel of a real beach wedding.
2. Décor & venue:
Consider a resort that features a private beach, garden, poolside, banquet facilities as because a wedding has many events, like engagement, sangeet, bachelorettes and the main event, all these event need different locations too, repeating on same venue will make it boring make sure the resort does not repeat the venue and décor and can offer variety and can also multi-cuisine food according to event.
Check your guest list and share the same with the resort to ensure they can accommodate the number of people. Also, make sure you keep extra rooms as standby for surprise guests, you never know at a wedding the unexpected are the most welcomed ones.
4. Privacy & accessibility:
The resort may have other guests too that sometimes makes it little uncomfortable for your guests. Check whether the resort can provide you with complete privacy and access to certain places like allotting you and your guests on a single floor where only your guest will be allowed. Check whether the resort feature private pool party may be for the bachelorette or cocktail sangeet.
You need permits to organize an event on the beach that has loud music, bright decorations, and beverages, so ask about it in advance. Ensure that the resort can arrange the same and also check the time frame, like if you are planning for a full night party on the beach, it shouldn’t be like half the way to need to move to another venue in the hotel as your permit got over.
If you just book random resort and spa in Goa, you may end up compromising on minor or major things, which can be fussy at the event. Every occasion should be different and worth your memories, so before you book any resort check whether they can arrange everything as per your wish, it’s your wedding nothing can come in between to make it grandeur.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family