ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Things To Consider Before Booking Goa Resort For Your Wedding
Total Articles: 63
If your wedding is near and you are looking for a perfect place where you can celebrate it with your loved ones, then you need to take care of many things which can make you wedding more beautiful and enjoyable. If it is a beach wedding no one can ask for anything more, especially when it is in Goa. Taking vows with your partner surrounded by family and friends at Goa beach resorts must be an exquisite moment for everybody.
As this will be a lifetime event, compromising on any small issue is a strictly no, so make sure you consider the following points before you book any beach resort for your wedding:
Consider choosing a location which is close to airport or railways. It should be very well connected so that your guest can reach their easily and can also visit popular places around Goa. Choose a popular resort located right on the beach to add a feel of a real beach wedding.
2. Décor & venue:
Consider a resort that features a private beach, garden, poolside, banquet facilities as because a wedding has many events, like engagement, sangeet, bachelorettes and the main event, all these event need different locations too, repeating on same venue will make it boring make sure the resort does not repeat the venue and décor and can offer variety and can also multi-cuisine food according to event.
Check your guest list and share the same with the resort to ensure they can accommodate the number of people. Also, make sure you keep extra rooms as standby for surprise guests, you never know at a wedding the unexpected are the most welcomed ones.
4. Privacy & accessibility:
The resort may have other guests too that sometimes makes it little uncomfortable for your guests. Check whether the resort can provide you with complete privacy and access to certain places like allotting you and your guests on a single floor where only your guest will be allowed. Check whether the resort feature private pool party may be for the bachelorette or cocktail sangeet.
You need permits to organize an event on the beach that has loud music, bright decorations, and beverages, so ask about it in advance. Ensure that the resort can arrange the same and also check the time frame, like if you are planning for a full night party on the beach, it shouldn’t be like half the way to need to move to another venue in the hotel as your permit got over.
If you just book random resort and spa in Goa, you may end up compromising on minor or major things, which can be fussy at the event. Every occasion should be different and worth your memories, so before you book any resort check whether they can arrange everything as per your wish, it’s your wedding nothing can come in between to make it grandeur.
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy