ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Things To Consider Before Booking Goa Resort For Your Wedding
Total Articles: 180
If your wedding is near and you are looking for a perfect place where you can celebrate it with your loved ones, then you need to take care of many things which can make you wedding more beautiful and enjoyable. If it is a beach wedding no one can ask for anything more, especially when it is in Goa. Taking vows with your partner surrounded by family and friends at Goa beach resorts must be an exquisite moment for everybody.
As this will be a lifetime event, compromising on any small issue is a strictly no, so make sure you consider the following points before you book any beach resort for your wedding:
Consider choosing a location which is close to airport or railways. It should be very well connected so that your guest can reach their easily and can also visit popular places around Goa. Choose a popular resort located right on the beach to add a feel of a real beach wedding.
2. Décor & venue:
Consider a resort that features a private beach, garden, poolside, banquet facilities as because a wedding has many events, like engagement, sangeet, bachelorettes and the main event, all these event need different locations too, repeating on same venue will make it boring make sure the resort does not repeat the venue and décor and can offer variety and can also multi-cuisine food according to event.
Check your guest list and share the same with the resort to ensure they can accommodate the number of people. Also, make sure you keep extra rooms as standby for surprise guests, you never know at a wedding the unexpected are the most welcomed ones.
4. Privacy & accessibility:
The resort may have other guests too that sometimes makes it little uncomfortable for your guests. Check whether the resort can provide you with complete privacy and access to certain places like allotting you and your guests on a single floor where only your guest will be allowed. Check whether the resort feature private pool party may be for the bachelorette or cocktail sangeet.
You need permits to organize an event on the beach that has loud music, bright decorations, and beverages, so ask about it in advance. Ensure that the resort can arrange the same and also check the time frame, like if you are planning for a full night party on the beach, it shouldn’t be like half the way to need to move to another venue in the hotel as your permit got over.
If you just book random resort and spa in Goa, you may end up compromising on minor or major things, which can be fussy at the event. Every occasion should be different and worth your memories, so before you book any resort check whether they can arrange everything as per your wish, it’s your wedding nothing can come in between to make it grandeur.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus