ALL >> Education >> View Article
Aws - Services That Help You Expand The Business Arena
Total Articles: 287
AWS is an acronym for Amazon Web Services. It is a suite of remote web services that are trusted as a scalable and reliable when it comes to cloud computing. Launched in 2006, AWS services are launched by the leading technology giant Amazon.com. Since its inception, it has served a wide array of Cloud services to the customers across the world.
Cloud options available under AWS
• The cloud options included under AWS are:
• Cloud Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Compute
• Amazon S3, Amazon Simple Storage Service
• Amazon VPC, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
• Amazon RDS, Amazon Relational Database Service
• Amazon SNS, Amazon Simple Notification Service
• Amazon SQS, Amazon Simple Queue Service
• Amazon CloudFront
• Amazon SimpleDB
• Amazon WorkSpaces
Benefits of Amazon Web Services
AWS is rising exponentially with each passing day and offers dozens of varied services that pose immense benefits to the customers; a few of them are as follows:
• Cost-effective solutions: Using Amazon services won’t cost much to your pockets. They are offered at very reasonable prices benefiting users across the world.
• Agile and Instantly Elastic:
When you have resources it becomes difficult to wait for long for the set up and installation procedures. But in case of AWS, it is not like that. The instantly elastic nature of the Amazon services lets you deploy new applications on a go. Also, the services are made accessible round the clock which takes the user interface platform to the next levels.
• Flexible and Open:
Based on the operating system and language platform, Amazon services come with highly flexible platform. One can chose AWS services as per their programming model or development platform requirements. The services are meant to focus more on innovations and less in time spent on infrastructure issues.
• Complete Security:
No service last for long if it is not secure to use. In case of AWS, you need not to worry about such security issues. It is a cloud computing domain that has been trusted as a durable and secure technology platform since years. Amazon services pass through certain physical and operational security layers that make it trustworthy for use.
Hope this works for you.
Want to know more about AWS? Stay connected and we will keep you posted.
In case you have doubts, feel free to share with us.
We would love to help you.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake