ALL >> Business >> View Article
Get Fungus Free With Pinpointe Footlaser
Total Articles: 57
Stop fungal nail infections in their tracks with this powerful laser treatment.
Are you tired of putting up with unsightly toenail fungus? Are other treatments you’ve tried just not cutting it? With the summer just Nail Fungusaround the corner, you may want to wear sandals but fear showing your yellowing toenails to the world. However, your Huntington podiatrist is pleased to offer PinPointe FootLaser to treat your toenail fungus.
What is PinPointe FootLaser?
This FDA-approved system uses a laser to target the toenail fungus while leaving the surrounding healthy skin and nail untouched. As the specific wavelength of light passes through the toenail it effectively kills the fungus cells that are hidden under the nail.
What should I expect from my PinPointe FootLaser procedure?
The entire process only takes about 30 to 45 minutes and usually only one session is needed to eliminate toenail fungus. What makes this treatment ideal is that anesthesia is not required, so you can remove your fungal infection is a non-invasive way.
Some patients may experience a warming sensation as the laser passes through the nail; however, no pain is associated with this procedure. Furthermore, there is no recovery time associated with this procedure.
How effective is the PinPointe FootLaser?
While studies are still being performed on the overall efficacy of this laser treatment, some earlier studies have found an effectiveness rate of up to 87 percent. One thing to keep in mind is that your toenail will not become instantly clear after treatment. In fact, it may take several months for the nail to completely grow out clear.
Will my fungal infection be eliminated for good?
While PinPointe FootLaser is an ideal way to get rid of your fungal infection, it’s impossible to guarantee that you will never get another fungus again. Fungus is all around us, and thrives in public places like gym showers and locker rooms. Still, there are ways to prevent fungal infections from recurring. Talk to your Huntington podiatrist about the best ways to keep this foot problem from plaguing you.
If you’ve been dealing with chronic toenail fungus and are interested in finding out whether laser fungal treatment in Huntington and Roslyn could eliminate your foot problems, then schedule an appointment with Associated Podiatrists.
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr