ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Wl-250 Tower
Total Articles: 19
A Fresh Approach and New Look – The Waterlogic WL-250™ Tower brings a unique, fresh approach, and a new look, to point-of-use systems in the marketplace. Unlike a bottled water cooler, incoming tap water is treated as it’s needed, so the water is always fresh and great tasting. The Waterlogic WL-250™ Tower has a cooling capacity that surpasses that of the ordinary bottled water cooler, so you are sure to get a cold, refreshing serving of drinking water every time. ITS™ Controls Bacteria – The Waterlogic WL-250™ Tower is also equipped with ITS™ (In-Tank Sanitization). This feature utilizes ultraviolet light as an effective method to prevent the potential for biofilm (slime) buildup in the storage tank after chlorine has been reduced through carbon filtration. Ultraviolet technology also helps reduce any heterotrophic bacteria that may occur in drinking water. This reduces the need for preventative maintenance and improves drinking water quality. The WL-250™ treatment process includes Sediment Filtration (EV9600-00) reducing particles as small as half micron in size. Half micron filtration traps contaminants and reduce chlorine & organic contaminants.
The Waterlogic WL-250™ Tower uses an NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 43 certified filter that delivers premium quality water for cold cup vending applications. It provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for great tasting cold beverages. Its Pre-coat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as a half micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination. This filter utilizes a unique blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants. This filter is NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
BioCote™ is incorporated into Leslie WaterWorks® Waterlogic® water treatment systems during the manufacturing process, creating a concentration of silver ions on the product’s surface. When microbes come into contact with a BioCote® protected surface, the silver binds with the microbes and causes the enzymes to break down. They cannot produce energy to multiply and growth is inhibited. This built-in anti-microbial protection reduces levels of microbes such as odor causing or staining bacteria, mold and fungi by up to 99.9% over a 24-hour period. BioCote™ antimicrobial technology is also ideal for personal care products, helping to prevent odor-causing bacteria and improve hygiene.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray