ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Sabah Is A Natural Paradise
Total Articles: 3
Tiny in size, Sabah packs quite a punch with its gazillions of natural treats that will leave you feeling as though you have walked into paradise as it was when the earth was first formed. Jungles and parks teeming with the wild, mountains jutting out proudly against the skyline, welcoming diving sites—I give you five reasons to why Sabah is a natural paradise.
1. Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary: Around 300 wild monkeys reside here, the proboscis monkey found only in Borneo.
2. Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre: The smallest bears ever, watch them up close from an elevated viewing area or grab a telescope for further examination as you watch these beauties live in action in the wild.
3. Tambunan Rafflesia Reserve: This park is dedicated entirely to the world’s largest flower, Rafflesia, and the 12 species found here are native only to Borneo and Sumatra.
4. Tawau Hills Park: A park replete with natural trails that will take you on a tour that crosses the Sungai Tawau stream, Bukit Gelas Falls, 11 hot springs and many such wonders.
5. Mt Kinabalu: This one needs no introduction. Its wild granite spherical peaks at 4,095 m above sea level, glinting in the morning sun, is a sight to behold.
Travelling to Sabah is made easier by the fact that express buses now ply to major towns in Borneo. These express buses are also the most convenient option when it comes to travelling through the country, and you can book the tickets online as well, making life easier for you. Check
REDBUS for more infor related to bus booking.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.