ALL >> Health >> View Article
Facts About Skin Care Products - Myths, Fallacies & Dangers
Total Articles: 124
A glowing fair skin is weakness of many. If not every, several of us invest a lot of time and money improving 'beauty' of our skin. But, regardless of so loud assurance of 'guaranteed result', actually none of these cosmetics prove to be effective on our skin. What is the reason? Do all these companies make fake commitments? Do we select the wrong product for our skin type? Don't the 'right' products are sold in the open market that the celebrities use? Should we try natural skin care products instead of chemical based products? Well, don't be frustrated. We are here to give you the right answer. Read further.
Complexion is All about Melanin
Though black or fair skin both are beautiful, it has been injected by those marketing gurus in our mind that fair skin is the secret of beauty. Don't ever dare to suggest any black American to use any fairness cream to get a fairer skin; they love those black girls or men more than the fairer ones.
Whatever, this color game is controlled by a natural pigment known as Melanin. It protects our skin from those harmful rays, some germs and helps to absorb highly important Vitamin D from sunlight. So, is it really needed to kill these useful and innocent pigments? Well, I won't suggest actually. You must know, people with darker skin generally are less prone to skin cancer than the fairer ones.
My Skin Looks Lifeless
Don't mix dark and lifeless. A dark skin can look enough lively if it is healthy. Often we use several harmful cosmetics that damage the natural glow of our skin and make it look dull and lifeless. Well, it's not actually much challenging to regain the glow of your skin. Throw out those cosmetics first and purchase any reputed natural skin care products. Well, don't stand in front of the mirror immediately after applying it on your skin - natural products take longer time to show its effect.
So, what is the benefit of using these natural products; and what is the harm in chemical products? Well, your body has a complex natural process to keep your skin healthy. Chemical products intrude in the cells; stops the processes by force; and tries to show its result. Well, it works for a few weeks or months. But, after a time, your body will either stop sending support to these cells (result = lifeless skin) or will take revenge (result = patched spots, wrinkled lifeless skin, if not even worse).
On the other hand, herbal products works hand-in-hand with your body's natural system by helping it speed up the beautification system. No doubt, the result is a glowing glamorous skin without any makeup. Well, this system will hardly provide you a fair skin, but glowing. Now, choice is yours.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Iriena Brown who has written a number of articles on natural skin care products and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.naturetohand.com.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important