ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Makes Nepal Trekking A Life-time Event?
Total Articles: 15
Nepal, the holy land of Lord Buddha to the south and the land of Mt. Everest to the north is itself a sanctuary. It is a centre of attraction for all those people who’d love to discover nature & trigger the sense of adventure. Among several tourist adventures, trekking in Nepal is by far the most recognized.
The variety in Nepal’s nature and an assortment of striking culture makes this nation perfect for hiking. In this context, Nepal trekking will take you through a nation that has detained the imagination of explorers and mountaineers for more than hundred years. For the hikers every step pursues the footsteps of Tenzing and Hillary. Likewise, for those individuals who relish nature each sight will be remained as a golden memory for years.
You must be wondering what makes Nepal trekking a memorable experience for everybody? The answer is very straight forward!
First of all, Nepal is renowned for some of the finest, exhilarating trekking destinations that can’t be found anywhere else in the planet. Direct discovery of world-famous snow peaks such as Mt. Everest, Twinkling lakes like Fewa, rushing rivers, falls and streams are all there to mesmerize the visitors. In second, alongside the woodlands of wonderfully shaded Laligurans, the National flower of Nepal, you’ll be rewarded with a variety of plant & animal species.
More than 850 species of birds & rare creatures like snow leopard, one-horned rhino, and Bengal tigers are all there to greet you. Sheltered areas alongside the Himalayas such as Shey-Phoksundo, Langtang, Sagarmatha, Makalu-Barun, Rara, Kanchenjunga & Shivapuri national parks alongside Annapurna & Mansalu circuit trekking, offers great trekking choice to its guests.
Furthermore, Nepal’s cultural diversity allows the tourists to discover different forms of human-civilization. World-famous Hindu shrines such as Pashupatinath, Budhist shrines like Swyambunath and several other historic art & crafts takes its guests to the land of ambiguity.
Besides this, the challenge of adventure with its full flow is the next advantage. No special degree of fitness is needed for Mera peak climbing and Island peak climbing.
In brief, hiking in Nepal is an adventure on the ‘home of snows’, a life-time experience to the globe of bio-diversity, and a fascinating thrill in the obscurity of discrete culture. This is the land you should be visiting every now and then to keep your adventure bud in check. To help you all the way there are many trekking agencies in Nepal that will only make your adventure a life time event.
SKyline Treks usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about trekking in Nepal and Mansalu circuit trekking. He has been vehemently writing articles for Skylinetreks.com
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe