ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Makes Nepal Trekking A Life-time Event?
Total Articles: 7
Nepal, the holy land of Lord Buddha to the south and the land of Mt. Everest to the north is itself a sanctuary. It is a centre of attraction for all those people who’d love to discover nature & trigger the sense of adventure. Among several tourist adventures, trekking in Nepal is by far the most recognized.
The variety in Nepal’s nature and an assortment of striking culture makes this nation perfect for hiking. In this context, Nepal trekking will take you through a nation that has detained the imagination of explorers and mountaineers for more than hundred years. For the hikers every step pursues the footsteps of Tenzing and Hillary. Likewise, for those individuals who relish nature each sight will be remained as a golden memory for years.
You must be wondering what makes Nepal trekking a memorable experience for everybody? The answer is very straight forward!
First of all, Nepal is renowned for some of the finest, exhilarating trekking destinations that can’t be found anywhere else in the planet. Direct discovery of world-famous snow peaks such as Mt. Everest, Twinkling lakes like Fewa, rushing rivers, falls and streams are all there to mesmerize the visitors. In second, alongside the woodlands of wonderfully shaded Laligurans, the National flower of Nepal, you’ll be rewarded with a variety of plant & animal species.
More than 850 species of birds & rare creatures like snow leopard, one-horned rhino, and Bengal tigers are all there to greet you. Sheltered areas alongside the Himalayas such as Shey-Phoksundo, Langtang, Sagarmatha, Makalu-Barun, Rara, Kanchenjunga & Shivapuri national parks alongside Annapurna & Mansalu circuit trekking, offers great trekking choice to its guests.
Furthermore, Nepal’s cultural diversity allows the tourists to discover different forms of human-civilization. World-famous Hindu shrines such as Pashupatinath, Budhist shrines like Swyambunath and several other historic art & crafts takes its guests to the land of ambiguity.
Besides this, the challenge of adventure with its full flow is the next advantage. No special degree of fitness is needed for Mera peak climbing and Island peak climbing.
In brief, hiking in Nepal is an adventure on the ‘home of snows’, a life-time experience to the globe of bio-diversity, and a fascinating thrill in the obscurity of discrete culture. This is the land you should be visiting every now and then to keep your adventure bud in check. To help you all the way there are many trekking agencies in Nepal that will only make your adventure a life time event.
SKyline Treks usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about trekking in Nepal and Mansalu circuit trekking. He has been vehemently writing articles for Skylinetreks.com
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione