ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Makes Nepal Trekking A Life-time Event?
Total Articles: 15
Nepal, the holy land of Lord Buddha to the south and the land of Mt. Everest to the north is itself a sanctuary. It is a centre of attraction for all those people who’d love to discover nature & trigger the sense of adventure. Among several tourist adventures, trekking in Nepal is by far the most recognized.
The variety in Nepal’s nature and an assortment of striking culture makes this nation perfect for hiking. In this context, Nepal trekking will take you through a nation that has detained the imagination of explorers and mountaineers for more than hundred years. For the hikers every step pursues the footsteps of Tenzing and Hillary. Likewise, for those individuals who relish nature each sight will be remained as a golden memory for years.
You must be wondering what makes Nepal trekking a memorable experience for everybody? The answer is very straight forward!
First of all, Nepal is renowned for some of the finest, exhilarating trekking destinations that can’t be found anywhere else in the planet. Direct discovery of world-famous snow peaks such as Mt. Everest, Twinkling lakes like Fewa, rushing rivers, falls and streams are all there to mesmerize the visitors. In second, alongside the woodlands of wonderfully shaded Laligurans, the National flower of Nepal, you’ll be rewarded with a variety of plant & animal species.
More than 850 species of birds & rare creatures like snow leopard, one-horned rhino, and Bengal tigers are all there to greet you. Sheltered areas alongside the Himalayas such as Shey-Phoksundo, Langtang, Sagarmatha, Makalu-Barun, Rara, Kanchenjunga & Shivapuri national parks alongside Annapurna & Mansalu circuit trekking, offers great trekking choice to its guests.
Furthermore, Nepal’s cultural diversity allows the tourists to discover different forms of human-civilization. World-famous Hindu shrines such as Pashupatinath, Budhist shrines like Swyambunath and several other historic art & crafts takes its guests to the land of ambiguity.
Besides this, the challenge of adventure with its full flow is the next advantage. No special degree of fitness is needed for Mera peak climbing and Island peak climbing.
In brief, hiking in Nepal is an adventure on the ‘home of snows’, a life-time experience to the globe of bio-diversity, and a fascinating thrill in the obscurity of discrete culture. This is the land you should be visiting every now and then to keep your adventure bud in check. To help you all the way there are many trekking agencies in Nepal that will only make your adventure a life time event.
SKyline Treks usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about trekking in Nepal and Mansalu circuit trekking. He has been vehemently writing articles for Skylinetreks.com
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco