ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Dos And Don’ts Of Car Modification
Total Articles: 1
The single biggest reason why people make modifications to their cars is that they want a unique identity. Giving yourself a unique identity has its own benefits – you are recognized, you are discussed and most important of all it gives you that extra bit of satisfaction to your soul and spirit. Satisfaction to your inner soul is immeasurable and cannot be related to money – in plain words it is for giving yourself a feeling of elation and for expressing your personality in its truest form.
Lot more people in affluent countries want to make modifications than in other places, and interestingly the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the niche countries where you can get a modification done for your car. Affluence apart, Emiratis have a penchant for sleek cars like nowhere else around the world. The demand for car modifications in each of the emirates is high and is growing exponentially. As an Emirati, we believe, you are potentially a great candidate who wants a car modification.
Dos and Don’ts of Car Modification
Making a car modification is no joke. You can give a car a full makeover or choose to make just a few changes, the choice is really yours, but remember like any endeavor, you need to follow some simple rules. Here are some dos and don’ts for car modifications.
1. Don’t make any modification that you are unable to visualize – chances are you will regret and will not even want to drive it. Further don’t make any substantial changes that the transport department will not allow. If you live in the UAE ensure that the garage making the modification is aware of the kind of head lamps that will be permitted on the car. Every country restricts the kind of power that can be used. Head lamps that are too bright are not allowed.
2. Don’t drill holes in the main body of the car. Making too many holes in the body or altering the basic structure of the car is not only a safety hazard but also diminishes the resale value should you ever decide to sell it during its lifetime. Remember that you can make lots of changes without drilling holes. Modifications you can make include: a special coat of paint, changing the wheels, changing the contours by adding additional fixtures and even a couple more head lamps to give a sporty look.
3. Ask a consultant. As it often happens, ask the garage for a consultant. He can tell what is best for you. Many consultants can show you samples or photographs of past work. Some will even be able to give you digitally made visuals that are near perfect to your expectations. The advantage of a digital visual is that you can request changes piecemeal. Sit with the consultant and see the different kinds of changes that are practical to make. Overall keep a watch on your budget.
4. Keep the originals; you can never tell when you will want it. One of the major mistakes that many car enthusiasts do is modify the original or dispose it off permanently. Don’t ever do this. Keep the originals at all cost. The advantage is you can refit the accessory and sell you car if ever you want to. Don’t ever feel that the originals are a no-need component.
5. Go with the original flow of your car. There is almost no end to the kind of accessories you can add or the kind of changes you can make to the car, but as a generally rule keep the flow of your car. Going against this can result in hazards and you safety may be compromised. Remember that your car manufacturer had considered every possibility to make your car as attractive as possible and to this they have also included some rules of ergonomics. Work with your car, not against it.
6. Don’t overload your car or make it look ridiculous. It is not a good idea to include accessories that are not specially made for your car. There are dozens of top accessory manufacturers and you can check with them to see what will suit your car best. Overall strive to keep an overall balance. Unbalanced cars can pose safety problems.
There are however a lot of modifications that you can make without hesitation. You can for example go for endless numbers of decals, varieties of paints and colors, sunglasses, horns and some electrical.
Choosing the Right Garage for Car Modifications
Choosing a garage for car modification is a unenviable job. The really worthwhile garages for car modification are the ones that have all facilities with them. If your garage has the right facility of painting and the best equipment within in their workshop, you should prefer it.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia