ALL >> Business >> View Article
Facebook Ads A Boon To Advertisers
Total Articles: 14
With the enormous changes in our lifestyles there has been a shift in change in the products & services that we use. Since the product & its marketing go hand in hand, there are diverse ways in which one can actually market a product now. Brands these days prefer more digital adverts than the conventional print or outdoor ads. Digital ads reach the target group more since people spend maximum time of their day on the internet via various medians like phones, tabs, iPads & computers.
Facebook is one such social media platform where one can advertise its product successfully.
Did you know?
• Worldwide, there are over 1.71 billion monthly active Facebook users
• Daily active users on Facebook are 1.13 billion people
• There are 1.57 billion mobile active users
• Five new profiles are created every second
• Every 60 seconds on Facebook 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded.
Facebook is the single platform where one can reach its target audience fastest due to its multipying number of active users. Three most effective placements of the adverts are the Desktop Newsfeed, Mobile Newsfeed and Right Hand Side Feeds (viewed on the right hand side of your Facebook screen). With Facebook Adverts, one can actually select the audiences by their location, age, interests and more. This makes your adverts more relevant for the people who see them, and brings you real results. Additionally, along with your advert one can get directions to your shop, download your app, view your videos, add an item to a shopping basket or take another action on your website.
How to create an effective Facebook Ad?
At OPTIMIST BRAND DESIGN we follow the below mentioned guidelines to create effective & successful Facebook Adverts for our clients.
The two most important element of any Ad are its Content & it’s Design
• Ads with minimum content have the highest reach
• Write content that is easily readable & to the point
• Include offers in the content & highlight it
• Always have a Call – to – action to your advert
• Use one single high quality image that describes your product.
• Use text & font styles that go with the image & that relates to your target audience
A good advertisement is the one with perfect combination of content & design. To make it more convenient, Facebook lets you set a daily budget for your Ad & also lets you measure its performance. Understanding your target audiences and their preferences is the primary way in which one can create a effective Facebook Ad. To know more visit, http://www.optimist.co.in/digitalmedia.html
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help