ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Possible Future Of Wordpress Discussed
Total Articles: 63
While developers can't stop raving about the fact that today WordPress has managed to cross billions of users across the globe, we believe it's the right time to reflect on the future of this platform. We have talked so much about the different WordPress Website Templates all these years. Why not talk about the future as well? Where would you see this immensely popular Content Management System five or ten years from now? Let us find out here.
WordPress: A sneak peeks into the possible future of the most popular content management system
It was not very long ago when Ryan McCue, the lead developer of the Rest API of this platform discussed in his blog the possible merger of REST API with WordPress core. He didn't really say that they are going to be blended for sure but he imagined what might happen in case the merger does really take place. With the merger, he feels that more real-time features will be introduced. Here's more:
Presence of WordPress.org sites on major platforms like YouTube
Easier theme development
Addition of app directory for WordPress
What should you find out about the dependency management mechanism? Why should you find out about it?
Experts opine that the introduction of dependency management mechanism is inevitable - not as a fancy update but definitely because the Content Management System needs it. We are no strangers to the fact that other CMS platforms like PHP have already adopted this kind of mechanism. PHP has a Composer which can manage and resolve several libraries as a single library may require. Each PHP library which backs a Composer has a distinctive set of dependencies. The single library or Composer brings all these libraries together as a means to ensure that all these composers are well-matched with each other.
WordPress needs a Composer-like mechanism because designers and developers do not really have to work on the rediscovery of the wheel every time they want to make a new theme or plugin. The experts opine that every time they are writing a code for this purpose they are actually wasting time. Instead, they could have easily made use of the library packages out there and get over with their task in a jiffy.
The introduction of the dependency manager will actually open floodgates for the development of more and more WordPress-specific plugins. Try out some of the most popular plugins like Woocommerce, Meta slider, page builder, etc.
Webpulse Solution Pvt Ltd, an award winning website designing company in Delhi, is offering highly functional websites. We are also considered as trusted Wordpress Web Development Company, offering web development solutions at competitive rates.
Visit Us: https://www.webpulseindia.com/wordpress-web-development.html
Internet Marketing Articles1. The Ultimate Guide To Social Proof: Why Social Proof Matters
Author: Michelle Hummel
2. Compete Vigorously In Your Market With The Help Of Seo Marketers
3. What Is Digital Marketing And Its Killer Types
Author: Er. R S Banger
4. The Significance Of Taking Up A Digital Marketing Course
Author: Divya Gupta
5. 6 Steps To Advertising Success
Author: Promising Designs
6. The Wholesome Solution From Digital Marketing Company Chandigarh
Author: Srivyom Solutions
7. India's Most Recognized Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi, India
8. Backpage Gladstone Best Ad Posting Website.
Author: bedpage postme
9. Amazon E-commerce Services +1-844-444-4171
10. Understanding The Need Of Wireless Temperature Monitor
Author: Chris Miller
11. Common Mistakes Before Uploading A File Into Email Verification Software
Author: James Carner
12. Top Genres Of Guest Post Services You Can Have
Author: Jill Clevenger
13. How To Set Up A Successful Social Media Marketing Strategy?
14. Best Digital Marketing Agency In Jaipur
15. Grow Your Business Through Search Engine Optimization Services Firm In India
Author: Ryan Shaw