ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Basic Functions And Parts Of Combine Harvester
Total Articles: 1
A combine harvester is a complex harvester. It is a complex harvesting machine, which performs varied functions in single operations. Some of the common functions of common harvesters are -
Conveying and feeding – Conveying and Feeding involves the transportation and the passing of the crop into the machine.
Cutting - Combine harvester cuts the standing crop, pick up windrows or snaps ears of maize. Windrows are rows of cut crops that are put for the combine to pick up and process.
Threshing – Combine harvester also helps in the removal of grain from the heads, pods or ears.
Separation – One of the major functions of Combine Harvester is to separate the grain from the straw, husks or stalk pieces.
Cleaning - The chaff and debris can be removed from the grain by the help of combine harvester.
Basic Parts of Combine harvester
The combine harvester has six main parts and they are-
1. Harrow Axle
It is an important part that can count disc harrow, which is comprised of best quality parts. It allows breaking up the hardest sod. JRS Farmparts are constantly attaining the new heights of success for offering most reasonable pricing as per industrial market.
2. Harvester Fingers
As the name suggests they are the main tool for harvesting the crop. They are also of two types one is single harvester finger and other is double harvester fingers. The range of transfer finger is machined to harsh tolerances for accurately gripping the part
3. Harvester Blades
Harvester blades are used in combines like Swaraj Combines, New Holland, John Deere Combines and Threshers etc., also in Straw Reapers and Threshing Machines.
4. Rasp Bar
Rasp Bars are perfect for harvesting various crops like wheat, cereals etc. You must ensure that that these rasp bars must be rust resistant made up of high quality and cost effective. These rasp bar are available with left hand and right hand.
5. Harrow Disc Blade
It offers an economical way of agriculture work. They are handy tools for conventional farming and are generally they are used to chop off residue incorporating it into the top soil.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia