ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Basic Functions And Parts Of Combine Harvester
Total Articles: 1
A combine harvester is a complex harvester. It is a complex harvesting machine, which performs varied functions in single operations. Some of the common functions of common harvesters are -
Conveying and feeding – Conveying and Feeding involves the transportation and the passing of the crop into the machine.
Cutting - Combine harvester cuts the standing crop, pick up windrows or snaps ears of maize. Windrows are rows of cut crops that are put for the combine to pick up and process.
Threshing – Combine harvester also helps in the removal of grain from the heads, pods or ears.
Separation – One of the major functions of Combine Harvester is to separate the grain from the straw, husks or stalk pieces.
Cleaning - The chaff and debris can be removed from the grain by the help of combine harvester.
Basic Parts of Combine harvester
The combine harvester has six main parts and they are-
1. Harrow Axle
It is an important part that can count disc harrow, which is comprised of best quality parts. It allows breaking up the hardest sod. JRS Farmparts are constantly attaining the new heights of success for offering most reasonable pricing as per industrial market.
2. Harvester Fingers
As the name suggests they are the main tool for harvesting the crop. They are also of two types one is single harvester finger and other is double harvester fingers. The range of transfer finger is machined to harsh tolerances for accurately gripping the part
3. Harvester Blades
Harvester blades are used in combines like Swaraj Combines, New Holland, John Deere Combines and Threshers etc., also in Straw Reapers and Threshing Machines.
4. Rasp Bar
Rasp Bars are perfect for harvesting various crops like wheat, cereals etc. You must ensure that that these rasp bars must be rust resistant made up of high quality and cost effective. These rasp bar are available with left hand and right hand.
5. Harrow Disc Blade
It offers an economical way of agriculture work. They are handy tools for conventional farming and are generally they are used to chop off residue incorporating it into the top soil.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name