ALL >> Education >> View Article
How A Book Changed My Perception For Bank Exams
Total Articles: 551
The changing scenario of the employment sector has lead to a great shift of employment from core industries to banking sectors. My dad was a bank manager and belonged to the background of economics and loved his work and time he spent in his bank. Throughout his years, he never said once that he did not like the environment or there is tension in the corporate life. He was very happy and he loved the working culture of the bank.
I was a geek and a gadget freak. So I opted for engineering, but by the time I finished my engineering I came to know that there was a great financial crisis in the market and so it was not possible for me to get an engineering job. I was very sad and so was trying my best to prepare my best for the different competitive exams. Failing in one of the exam discouraged me to even a greater extent. So I thought of taking a break for sometime as I didn’t wanted to study further, I wanted to get employed.
When my dad saw that I am unable to cope up with the discouragement, he left a magazine on my table, he knew I had no interest in banking sector, still he thought of trying his best to provide me some encouragement so as to fight the employment crisis in the market. I saw the book, having nothing to do, I felt like reading it so that I can distract myself a bit. As soon as I started reading this book, I found that this book was my dad’s bank exams books, he gifted me his books because he knew although there was financial crisis he could help me to get a reputed job in a bank. I understood the basics from his bank exams books. By the time he was back from office, I had so many doubts to be cleared from him. www.sourcebooksindia.com
After we finished our dinner,my dad sat along with me, he was happy to see that happiness back on my face after so many days. He sat with me and cleared my doubts and also provide me with some important tips. As my interest increased exponentially reading those bank exams books, I started preparing more furiously. As my dad saw me preparing and taking interest in this sector he bought me new bank exam books and those bank exam books belong to source books India publications which is one of the famous publications. My dad always prefers source books India publications, he says source books India is the most trusted publications for competitive exam books.
He has preferred source books India publications for all these years to many aspiring students who seek his help while preparing for Bank exams. So I already knew that source books India was the most trusted resource for bank exams books.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media