ALL >> Education >> View Article
How A Book Changed My Perception For Bank Exams
Total Articles: 395
The changing scenario of the employment sector has lead to a great shift of employment from core industries to banking sectors. My dad was a bank manager and belonged to the background of economics and loved his work and time he spent in his bank. Throughout his years, he never said once that he did not like the environment or there is tension in the corporate life. He was very happy and he loved the working culture of the bank.
I was a geek and a gadget freak. So I opted for engineering, but by the time I finished my engineering I came to know that there was a great financial crisis in the market and so it was not possible for me to get an engineering job. I was very sad and so was trying my best to prepare my best for the different competitive exams. Failing in one of the exam discouraged me to even a greater extent. So I thought of taking a break for sometime as I didn’t wanted to study further, I wanted to get employed.
When my dad saw that I am unable to cope up with the discouragement, he left a magazine on my table, he knew I had no interest in banking sector, still he thought of trying his best to provide me some encouragement so as to fight the employment crisis in the market. I saw the book, having nothing to do, I felt like reading it so that I can distract myself a bit. As soon as I started reading this book, I found that this book was my dad’s bank exams books, he gifted me his books because he knew although there was financial crisis he could help me to get a reputed job in a bank. I understood the basics from his bank exams books. By the time he was back from office, I had so many doubts to be cleared from him. www.sourcebooksindia.com
After we finished our dinner,my dad sat along with me, he was happy to see that happiness back on my face after so many days. He sat with me and cleared my doubts and also provide me with some important tips. As my interest increased exponentially reading those bank exams books, I started preparing more furiously. As my dad saw me preparing and taking interest in this sector he bought me new bank exam books and those bank exam books belong to source books India publications which is one of the famous publications. My dad always prefers source books India publications, he says source books India is the most trusted publications for competitive exam books.
He has preferred source books India publications for all these years to many aspiring students who seek his help while preparing for Bank exams. So I already knew that source books India was the most trusted resource for bank exams books.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy