ALL >> General >> View Article
Cremation Diamonds- A Beautiful Remembrance
Total Articles: 123
The average human lives for at least 65 to 70 years. One does so much in a lifetime, yet after he or she passes away, there is almost nothing that is left except memories with the close ones. However, LONITE AG has something that can change all that.
Its common knowledge, yet most people are amazed to know that 16% of the human body is made as the same basic component as diamonds- that is Carbon. In fact, a diamond, which is also one of the most valuable of gems in the world, is nothing more than a piece of carbon that underwent conditions of extremely high pressure and temperature.
Thus- the basic conclusion is simple- any piece of carbon, subject to high conditions of temperature and pressure, can be turned into a diamond. This is where cremation diamonds come in. The process is often termed as ashes to diamonds, because that is exactly what it accomplishes.
The cremation ashes of a person are nothing more than carbon, and LONITE AG has a process by which they recreate the exact conditions that carbon goes through in the Earth’s mantle. By this, the ashes are transformed into a diamond. What makes it even better is that the diamonds thus created have a 99.99% 4N purity, which is unparalleled as of today.
In addition to that, the formed diamonds do not have an unstable chemicals, heavy metals or coloring agents. They are made exclusively from natural body elements and are 100% safe. The diamonds can be certified by any agency in the globe, and they are no less genuine than any diamonds that are formed in the surface of the Earth.
The ashes to diamond costs varies as per various factors. In the process adopted by LONITE AG, there are 3 factors that affect it- the first being carbon purification, which is fixed no matter what size of a diamond is requested. The next is the creation of the diamond, which varies as per the time. The larger size required, the more the time factor, which also increases the cost. For any diamond that is more than 0.5 carats, this is the sole factor for increase in price.
It takes a lot of time for a diamond to be formed, and the more extensive a process is, the more beautiful the diamond will be. The 3rd factor that affects is that LONITE AG sells the diamonds directly, thus cutting out middlemen. Thus, the total cost of the diamond is only inclusive of the high-quality product that the customer gets, and no other markups are included.
Customers can even get a particular color of the diamond as per their wishes. The color chosen not only affects the price, but it also affects the time. While Amber may take anywhere between 3 to 6 months, a pure colorless diamond could take around 6 to 9 months to get ready.
Remembering loved ones in the best possible way is what everyone wants. A cremation diamond is a special and beautiful way to accomplish that.
Resource Box: If you want to learn more about how diamonds are made, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHPOp69SO9E ) youtube.com is a great place to start. For more on cremation diamonds and to see the beautiful designs that there are, you can check out the LONITE AG website at ( http://lonite.com ) lonite.com.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln