ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Rhinoplasty: Types And Benefits
Total Articles: 23
Rhinoplasty, better known as a nose cosmetic surgery can be done in many ways and for several reasons. It can reshape the nose; make it smaller, larger, upturned, narrower, wider and correct indentations, defects, problems and bumps. Being a highly individualized procedure, you can ask for and achieve your custom look and surgery that would best suit your aesthetic needs. Rhinoplasty procedure can be done for several reasons and is hence divided into different types.
Types of Rhinoplasty
Two main types of rhinoplasty procedures are open and closed while other subtypes also exist.
• Open rhinoplasty is performed for reshaping the nose. In this type of rhinoplasty, the vertical strip of skin between the nostrils is bifurcated with incisions. The skin and tissue underneath is then lifted to observe the insides of the nose and perform surgery.
• Closed rhinoplasty is also used for reshaping the nose, but the surgery is a minor one. In this rhinoplasty, the incisions are made from within the nose. After this, the nose skin is separated from the bone and cartilage, thus exposing the nose. The cartilage and bone can then be reshaped, removed, rearranged or augmented in order to get the desired results.
• Revision rhinoplasty or secondary rhinoplasty is often done to correct problems that appear or persist after a previous rhinoplasty. This may make the job more complicated in some cases, making the surgery more difficult than a normal one. Both open and closed procedures may be performed in case of revision rhinoplasty.
• Filler rhinoplasty employs the use of fillers that are injectable, to fill or smooth out depressions, sharp angles, bumps or to reshape the tip of your nose. It can also help change the angle of your nose to restore symmetry. It can be opted for to remove bumps, you can decide to even out your nose by filling up depressions. The fillers are effective and easier but are not as long lasting an option.
Benefits of rhinoplasty procedure
• It can help restore the look and functionality of your nose if it has been disfigured in an accident.
• It can help reduce or stop snoring, along with other sleep disorders.
• It can help correct congenital defects or asymmetry that affects the nose.
• It can correct the effects of a previous unsuccessful or problematic rhinoplasty.
• It can be combined with sinus surgery to help relieve you from chronic sinusitis and breathing issues. Infections, mucus and swelling can block and irritate your nose which can aggravate your sinusitis.
• Breathing difficulties occurring due to problems in the nasal passages can be corrected with rhinoplasty. A deviated septum can be adjusted or nostrils can be widened to facilitate easy breathing.
• It can boost your confidence if you are insecure about the way your nose looks, thus resulting in a happier you.
A nose cosmetic surgery can be easily performed and can help relieve you of many problems, thus making your life easier.
About the author:
Ananda Siva aspires to be a healthcare specialist, and studies in a medical college in Chennai. He understands that certain medical cases may require the help of nose cosmetic surgery, and wishes to share his knowledge on what goes into a Rhinoplasty procedure, and how you can benefit from this.
Beauty Articles1. How To Choose Henna Hair Dye From Nmp Henna Powder
2. Choosing The Right Hair Salon For A Stunning Makeover
Author: Chris Babb
3. How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars – Natural & Cosmetic Treatments
Author: Pankaj Singhal
4. 12 Tips For A Positive Electrolysis Experience
Author: Emily Limoges
5. Gets Rid Of Unwanted Tattoo With Laser Treatment
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. Tips For Removing You Hair Extension And Prevent The Damage
Author: Jeffrey Olive
7. Hydrating Face Mask –a Believe Of Shine
Author: Hagen Sanders
8. How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Post Pregnancy
Author: life scc
9. Help You Achieve The Perfect Look For Your Wedding
Author: Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry
10. Hydrate And Exfoliate Your Dull Looking Skin
11. Treat Your Hair Beautifully With Assurance And Care!
Author: Hazel Agnes
12. 7 Hottest Makeup Trends For Winter Brides By Amrit’s Hair N Beauty
Author: Anu sen
13. Undoubted Advantages Of Using A Face Mask
Author: Hagen Sanders
14. Why Indian Hair Extensions Are Perfect For Your Locks.
Author: Indian Hairvendor
15. The Art Of Shaving: Guidelines That Every Man Should Follow
Author: Michael Slade