ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
5 Things You Should Know About A Hair Restoration Surgery
Total Articles: 23
Hair transplantation surgery is also known as hair restoration and hair implantation surgery. This is a treatment that has become popular in India in the last few years to treat baldness, pattern baldness and areas with little hair. Hair restoration is a onetime procedure and before you make any decision there are 5 things you should know about a hair restoration surgery:
1. The Procedure: The hair restoration surgery is a process in which your own hair will be used by the doctor to cover up your bald patches. This procedure can last anywhere between 4-8 hours depending on the size of the area being treated. You will be on local anaesthesia so though you would technically be awake during the surgery, you will not feel anything.
2. Areas of hair restoration: Hair restoration surgery can be used to not only cover bald patches on your head but to also grow a moustache or a beard.
3. Aftercare: There are certain things you have to take care of after you have undergone hair restoration surgery. Your doctor will give you all the relevant details for aftercare. Usually, your doctor will ask you to stay away from alcohol for at least 3 days. You may also be given a spray/lotion, which you must apply on the area that has been treated, as per the instructions given by the doctor. As this is a surgery and there are a few things that you have to keep in mind post-surgery it is best that you take a few days off from work.
4. The results vary from person to person: If you would like to undergo hair restoration surgery to cover all your bald patches and look younger, you must be both realistic and patient. Do not expect to have a head full of hair immediately after surgery. Your hair will take time to grow so wait for at least 2-3 months after surgery and remember that the results vary from person to person.
5. Cost: As this is a onetime procedure and a very labour intensive one, it is quite expensive. The cost of the hair restoration surgery depends on the area to be treated and the number of grafts involved.
As baldness has emerged to be a great problem among individuals of all age groups, in recent years more and more people are opting for this treatment across India, as hair restoration surgery assures good results.
About author bio:
Ananda Siva is aspiring to be a healthcare specialist, and studies in a medical college in Chennai. He understands the nagging problems of consistent hair fall, and wants to share his opinion on what you can do for hair restoration. He also wants to share his insights for hair fall reversal, including procedures for hair restoration surgery.
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong