ALL >> Health >> View Article
Bent Male Organ: The Best Sensual Positions
Total Articles: 1287
The functionality of a man’s member is a big deal to most guys, which is one reason why possessing a bent male organ can be a source of legitimate concern for many men. This can be especially true when it comes to how a bent male organ may potentially alter the mechanics involved in coupling. While practicing proper male organ care is always advised to help with many common matters, in this instance an exploration of appropriate sensual positions may prove especially helpful.
It’s important to realize that some curvature of the manhood is normal. True, there are some men who possess a member which is totally straight when tumescent; however, it also is quite common for there to be some leaning to the left or right, or up or down. So curvature itself is not a problem; an issue arises only when the curvature presents to a degree that can potentially impede the manhood’s proper placement during sensual activities.
When the bend is potentially problematic, adjustments may need to be made in regard to sensual positions. The following are some of the sensual positions which may be more accommodating of a bent male organ.
1) Sideways missionary. This position often works when a man’s member curves to the side (either left or right). It’s a "mixed use" position, with the woman lying on her side, knees bent and the man lying atop her in the traditional missionary position. (The side that the woman lies on will depend on which way the male organ curves). By essentially creating a situation in which the participants are at a 90 degree angle, it helps to compensate for the bend to the side of the manhood.
2) Doggy style. If the bent male organ curves in a downward slope, rear-entry positions tend to be ideal. Again, this allows the curvature of the member to more naturally follow the female organ lay. It also allows the male greater freedom to re-position himself - in some cases, literally keeping him on his toes - to change the angle of thrust as needed.
3) Sitting straddle. For men with an upward curvature, a woman-on-top position can be very helpful. One of the best involves the male sitting, possibly leaning back a bit and bracing himself with his hands or elbows. The woman straddles the male and lowers herself onto the male organ, using her hands to guide the member as needed. This position can also be beneficial for members that curve downward. With a downward-plunging member, the woman again sits atop the man, but faces away from him.
4) Standing straddle. As the name implies, this is similar to the sitting straddle - except the man is standing rather than sitting. It’s another position that works best for an upward-curved manhood, although some limber women have found that they can better accommodate a left- or right-leaning manhood in this position as well.
Finding the right fit
Most men with a bent male organ find the sensual positions that work best for them with only a little experimenting. Sometimes, however, the member can become more bent over time, often a result of rough sensual activity, in which aggressive action causes small traumas that create scar tissue when they heal. Sometimes this tissue causes the member to bend.
While finding good sensual positions for a bent male organ is an excellent idea, so is working to prevent scar tissue from adding to the degree of curvature. In addition to avoiding too-rough sensual activity, it pays to apply a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the member. A crème that contains acetyl L carnitine is essential; this neuroprotective ingredient helps to heal the peripheral nerve damage that results from too much rough sensual activity and which can contribute to the formation and build-up of scar tissue. The crème must also contain an array of moisturizing ingredients, such as vitamin E and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin and keeps it supple, so that it can stretch and better withstand the effects of scarring.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com/ for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender