ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Greater Noida – The Emerging Hub For Real Estate Investments
Total Articles: 33
Noida and especially Greater Noida, has emerged as one of the finest and acutely desirable destinations for investing not only in NCR –but the entire country. Enforcement of master plan 2021, setting of credible projects to improve the infrastructural facilities and burgeoning real estate market are pushing Greater Noida greater heights in the property market. All these factors has turned Greater Noida into hot cake for real estate investments.
It is reflected in the way the most eminent real estate developers in India have launched several renowned world class residential and commercial projects. The concerned Development Authorities are also complementing the efforts by developing excellent infrastructural facilities including rapid connectivity. The promotion of realty development has in turn led to zooming demand for housing.
Master Plan 2021 itself ensures world-class infrastructural like proper sanitation facility, 150 meter wide roads, flyovers, underpasses, roundabouts on expressways, sewer treatment plants, Ganga Water supply, ample green spaces, metro connectivity. Some are even setting up a number of luxurious and affordable housing schemes.
The clinching factors that are notable comprise availability of water, energy, good transportation and many other variables. The critical factor of return on investments is very favourable: Greater Noida as on date has the lowest property rates compared to other suburbs of Delhi like Gurgaon and Noida. High value infrastructure projects lined are certain to enhance the property rates in the very near future. In fact, it is going to soar in years to come and the yield is incomparable- even with areas like Delhi & other parts of NCR, where the property rates have already reached their peak.
As reported by Times Report, Noida-Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway authorities have embarked on a development plan with a sanctioned fund of Rs. 7,500 crores. While some mega projects are already a reality, stunning developments like Formula One Race Circuit, a unique night safari park, a bird sanctuary, a world-class sports city etc. are transforming Greater Noida into one of the top investment hubs in the country. Extensive social amenities of the area are being extended under the Master Plan 2021. Educational institutions, healthcare facilities, security, shopping malls and recreational facilities are being developed in different areas. The Master Plan has been approved as well by the National Capital Region Planning Board thus proving to be a fillip to the investment possibilities in the real-estate sector.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon