ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Greater Noida – The Emerging Hub For Real Estate Investments
Total Articles: 41
Noida and especially Greater Noida, has emerged as one of the finest and acutely desirable destinations for investing not only in NCR –but the entire country. Enforcement of master plan 2021, setting of credible projects to improve the infrastructural facilities and burgeoning real estate market are pushing Greater Noida greater heights in the property market. All these factors has turned Greater Noida into hot cake for real estate investments.
It is reflected in the way the most eminent real estate developers in India have launched several renowned world class residential and commercial projects. The concerned Development Authorities are also complementing the efforts by developing excellent infrastructural facilities including rapid connectivity. The promotion of realty development has in turn led to zooming demand for housing.
Master Plan 2021 itself ensures world-class infrastructural like proper sanitation facility, 150 meter wide roads, flyovers, underpasses, roundabouts on expressways, sewer treatment plants, Ganga Water supply, ample green spaces, metro connectivity. Some are even setting up a number of luxurious and affordable housing schemes.
The clinching factors that are notable comprise availability of water, energy, good transportation and many other variables. The critical factor of return on investments is very favourable: Greater Noida as on date has the lowest property rates compared to other suburbs of Delhi like Gurgaon and Noida. High value infrastructure projects lined are certain to enhance the property rates in the very near future. In fact, it is going to soar in years to come and the yield is incomparable- even with areas like Delhi & other parts of NCR, where the property rates have already reached their peak.
As reported by Times Report, Noida-Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway authorities have embarked on a development plan with a sanctioned fund of Rs. 7,500 crores. While some mega projects are already a reality, stunning developments like Formula One Race Circuit, a unique night safari park, a bird sanctuary, a world-class sports city etc. are transforming Greater Noida into one of the top investment hubs in the country. Extensive social amenities of the area are being extended under the Master Plan 2021. Educational institutions, healthcare facilities, security, shopping malls and recreational facilities are being developed in different areas. The Master Plan has been approved as well by the National Capital Region Planning Board thus proving to be a fillip to the investment possibilities in the real-estate sector.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Slated Window Coverings Enhance Rooms With A View
Author: Ciaran Pilkington
2. Find Best Model Homes From Reliable Home Builders
3. Bhadra Legacy – New Luxury Apartments For Sale In Bangalore Near Mg Road
Author: Bhadra Landmarks
4. Never Miss These Things If You Are Planning To Buy A Property In 2018
Author: Varsha Reddy
5. How Technology Impacted On Real Estate Sector
6. Real Estate Best Option To Increase Your Wealth In U.s.a
Author: Reed Goossens
7. 4 Advantages Of Selling Your Home To A Cash Home Buyer
Author: Jesse Tsai
8. What You Should Know About Crankbrook Property Management Of Commercial Properties?
Author: Jack William
9. 7 Amazing Benefits Of Choosing Royal Docks Estate Agents
Author: John Pring
10. Residential Projects In Greater Noida West-eros Group
Author: Eros Group
11. Best Quality Real Estate Podcasts For Foreign Investors
Author: RSN Property Group
12. Ludhiana: Destination Next For Real Estate
Author: Akshay Rathore
13. Ferozpur Highways: Best Place To Buy Your Dream Home
Author: Finstem Group
14. Mysore Villa: A Home You Dream Off
Author: Finstem Group
15. Ghaziabad Housing Experts’ Predictions And A Lot More
Author: Ghaziabad housing experts’ predictions ..