ALL >> Health >> View Article
Know About Combined Treatment Program For Autism
Total Articles: 49
There are 4 disorders that fall under a group of diseases, Autism Spectrum Disorder, are known as the CDD or Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, PDD or Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, and Autism. Stem cell treatment for Autism emerged as a novel and result-yielding measure for treating the different health conditions grouped under ASDs. Stem cell therapy for the disease offers immune modulation, and influences metabolism, apart from restoring brain functionality. It restores the healthy cells in the body and restores the damaged tissues and cells. Stem cell treatment improves the blood and oxygen flow to different parts of the brain (also termed as improved perfusion), replaces the damaged neurons, and formulates the new arteries. The therapy improves concentration, memory, speech, and attention, among other aspects.
Stem cells can be transplanted to heal the damaged part of the brain. The transplanted stem cells are able to acquire and retain the properties of the adjoining cells, and can also differentiate to form the same. The therapy restores both gray and white matter of the brain and aids in attaining better intellectual ability. The therapy is able to repair the affected neurons at structural, molecular, and functional level. The cell transplantation lowers the inflammation that adversely affects the functioning of the body and also has a multitude of benefits to offer.
Post Stem Cell Therapy Improvements in Autistic Children
1. Better digestion and better tolerance towards food, they develop taste for different types of food
2. Improvement in eye contact, which contributes towards development of better social relations. Can fix their eyes on objects nearby, and can develop more interest for things surrounding them.
3. Better behavioral skills
4. Fear of loud noise, bright colors, and strangers lessens. This improvement can be seen in a patient over a period of time.
5. Better verbal skills: The child who is non-verbal can produce more syllables, make sounds, and can eventually pronounce complete words as well.
6. Development of writing skills.
7. Better self-care skills.
8. Better concentration and increased attention span.
Autistic children are tremendiously affected by the brain related problems. Stem cell treatment triggers the development of new brain cells and helps the children to become much normal. Children turn into being self dependent adults, gain better communication ability, greater professional skills.
Stem Cell Therapy at NGBSI
NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute or NGBSI (located at Mumbai, India), is an acclaimed health care institution and offers stem cell therapy for a range of neurological disorders. It has been found that stem cell treatment for Autism yields the best results when it is combined with a suitable diet, and a complete educational and rehabilitation program. In order to bring the best and most comprehensive set of benefits to those who are affected by Autism, NGBSI offers the cellular therapy and the rehabilitation program.
Stem Cell Treatment
NGBSI is an ISO certified institution and offers the therapy in a very safe, secure, hygienic, and certified environment. The institution employs a team of experienced and qualified health care professionals, including neurologist and neurosurgeon, among others.
The rehabilitation program of the institute includes Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Aquatic Therapy, Yoga, Diet Counseling, Dance & Music therapy, Psychologist Sessions, and other treatments.
The unique therapeutic approach adopted by the premier healthcare service provider has brought quality improvement in the lives of hundreds of children who are affected by the disease Autism. NeuroGen is the best destination to get stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy as it also imparts cellular therapy for other neurological disorders and muscular disorders.
The author is an expert in the field of stem cell research & therapy. The writer has a flair for writing and she keeps on writing various articles and blogs related to the industry. She wrote this article to educate her readers about the various intricacies involved in stem cell treatment for autism. If you want to know more about stem cell treatment for spinal cord injury, feel free to click on active links.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe