ALL >> Education >> View Article
457 Visa Program And Point Test System For Pr
Total Articles: 75
Australia is facing shortages of skilled professionals in many sectors. It is affecting economic activities and hampering the growth of businesses. Skilled migration is a process use by businesses in finding qualified professionals if the same can’t be found in the local market. It is a selective process to choose professionals who have qualities to contribute optimum for the Australian economy. Businesses can hire overseas workers only for occupations listed in Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) of Australia.
457 Visa Program
Temporary work visa (subclass 457) program is the most common way use by Australian businesses in hiring overseas professionals. Getting this visa, an international worker can live and work in Australia up to 4 years in a nominated position. But, workers need to work with the same employer in the same position. To sponsor a 457 visa applicant, businesses need to be a standard business sponsor. To get the visa, hire the best 457 agents to help in processing and avoid rejection from the concerned authority. Sponsorship, nomination, and apply visa application is the procedure used in getting this visa. There are two programs under which this visa is given to workers:
Standard business sponsorship
Benefits of 457 Visa for Overseas Workers
Acquiring a 457 visa helps overseas workers to live and work in a nominated position from a day to 4 years. Here are the top benefits of 457 visa:
Get a pay based on the Australian market standard
Work in a nominated position with the sponsored employer
Apply for PR after 2 years of working in a nominated position
Get flight cost after ending current obligation in a nominated role
An adequate health insurance cover is essential to get this visa
Point Test System
The Point Test System is the most common way of acquiring permanent residency in Australia under General Skilled Migration. Definite guidelines have been set by Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) about points, eligibilities, and other criteria for aspirants. A minimum 60 points are needed to lodge an expression of interest to DIBP by applicants.
Let us see how to increase points for PR to be eligible for this application:
1. Educational Qualification: Applicants receive migration points according to educational qualification.
• Doctorate 20
• Bachelor or master degree 15
• Diploma or trade qualification 10
• Unrecognized qualification Nil
2. Age: Applicants receive migration points if their age is above 18 and below 50 years while applying for the application.
• 18-24 years 25
• 25-32 years 30
• 33-39 years 25
• 40-44 years 15
• 45-49 years Nil
3. Australian Work Experience: Points are also given for the Australian employment based on working experience in nominated position or a closely related occupation of the applicants.
Work experience Points
8-10 years 20
5-8 years 15
3-5 years 10
1-3 years 5
0-1 year Nil
Overseas Work Experience: in addition to Australian work experience, applicants receive migration points for overseas work experience in the closely related occupation:
8-10 years 15
• 5-8 years 10
• 3-5 years 5
• 1-3 years Nil
4. English Language Ability: Applicants with higher proficiency in English are eligible for more points.
Proficiency Score Points
• Superior level 20
• Proficient level 10
• Competent level Nil
5. Professional Year Program: Join Professional Year Program to gain 5 migration point after completing program successfully.
6. Qualify for NAATI: Completing a NAATI course successfully helps in earning 5 migration points supporting PR under Credentialed Community Language (CCL) points.
7. Meet Study Requirement: Meeting Australian study requirement help applicants in getting migration 5 points.
8. Partner Skill Qualification: Applicants will be awarded 5 migration points if their partners meet these requirements:
• English language ability
• Skill assessment under SOL
Reasons to Hire Visa Consultant
Consultation with a visa consultant helps to make migration smooth to Australia. International students often face obstacles in processing visas due to complex rules and eligibilities. Valid visas are needed for studies and work in Australia for overseas students. The best visa consultant in Melbourne offers guidance and help in processing visas according to set rules. Contact our migration experts for visa services and get a personalized pathway for PR.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake