ALL >> Travel >> View Article
“must Haves” To Pack In Every Toiletry Kit
Total Articles: 211
After carefully checking out cheap travel options such as cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, discount travel deals, and cheap vacation packages, the last thing you want to realize after arriving at your hotel is that the one thing you really need is sitting in your medicine cabinet at home.
In addition to your usual makeup and medications, the following are small travel items that are “must haves” for your toiletry kit, according to Shannon McMahon:
• Foldable toothbrushes save space in your toiletry bag and shields the bristles from coming in contact with anything you do not want to put in your mouth. Folding toothbrushes such as GUM’s On-the-Go Soft Toothbrush are inexpensive. Make sure to pack travel sized toothpaste and floss as well.
• Travel sized deodorant such as the natural, fresh smelling antiperspirant Tom’s 24 Hour Naturally Dry Antiperspirant, smells clean, not flowery or soapy, and is small enough to go through airport security in your carry-on.
• Facial Wipes come in handy since traveling often makes people sweat and exposed to additional germs, and the stress, sleep change, or change in diet often makes travelers more prone to breakouts. A light cleansing towelette such as Yes to Cucumber Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes keeps skin clean and comfortable. The cucumber, aloe, and green tea in these wipes keeps users fresh faces after dealing with a crowded flight or a long day exploring a dirty city.
• Nail clippers are a must in dealing with a broken nail or a hang nail. They also are useful when there are no scissors in your hotel room. Ideally travel with a foldable version that comes in a small case, such as Tweezerman Folding Nail Clippers.
• Baby power is infinitely useful and the cool white powder can be used as a dry shampoo, to remove sticky sand from your skin after a day at the beach, in smelly or damp shoes, or on skin to stay cool on a humid day.
• Lip balm is great in preventing chapped lips and dry skin. A small tube of Vaseline Lip Therapy is versatile and can also be used as an eye make-up remover, on cracked hands, and for dealing with fly away hair.
• Wide-Tooth Comb, either a half-sized version or a foldable comb with wide-set teeth, like Cricket Ultra Clean’s mini comb are ideal for dealing with thick or curly types of hair.
• Tinted powder SPF is handy in combating oily skin after a long flight and providing protection from the sun. Consider a natural, oil free liquid option such as Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen. When going to the beach or hiking sweatproof lotions such as Coppertone Sport does the trick.
• Medications, particular motion sickness pills and pain reliever often come in handy. Travelers sometimes get nauseous on flights or in cars. Knowing how your body might react to the stress of travel, the climate you are going to, or the activities you will be doing is important.
• Adhesive bandages often come in handy when you need to wrap a cut or prevent blisters before walking all over town.
Travel Articles1. Advantages Of Utilizing Car Rental Service In Bhubaneswar
Author: Ori Cab
2. Get The Best Travel Experience With The Car
Author: Ori Cab
3. Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts In Nashik
Author: Soma Vine Village
4. The Slow Walk To The Aisle Celebrated Well With Limo Rental Atlanta
Author: Limo Rental Atlanta
5. Get Best Trekking Experience With Affordable Langtang Trek Tour
Author: Frolic Adventure
6. Easy Wedding Shuttle Service Via Charter Bus Rental In San Diego
Author: Hire Charter Bus
7. Visiting The Highly Crowded Place In The World
Author: ponting brown
8. Cheap Limo Service With High Wedding Quality Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
9. The Ultimate Reward: Super Bowl Tickets And A Dallas Coach Bus
Author: Jimmy Diesl
10. Making The Most Out Of Cairo Day Tours
Author: Ahmed Samir
11. Horsley Hills A Pleasant Climate
12. Taxi In Dehradun, Car On Rent Dehradun
13. High-end Destination Wedding Facilitation In Dc Via Charter Bus
14. Hire | Rental | Hire Services - Anythingforhire
Author: Anything For Hire
15. Regional Adventures Near Monte Vista, Colorado
Author: Mike Suthar