ALL >> Travel >> View Article
“must Haves” To Pack In Every Toiletry Kit
Total Articles: 213
After carefully checking out cheap travel options such as cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, discount travel deals, and cheap vacation packages, the last thing you want to realize after arriving at your hotel is that the one thing you really need is sitting in your medicine cabinet at home.
In addition to your usual makeup and medications, the following are small travel items that are “must haves” for your toiletry kit, according to Shannon McMahon:
• Foldable toothbrushes save space in your toiletry bag and shields the bristles from coming in contact with anything you do not want to put in your mouth. Folding toothbrushes such as GUM’s On-the-Go Soft Toothbrush are inexpensive. Make sure to pack travel sized toothpaste and floss as well.
• Travel sized deodorant such as the natural, fresh smelling antiperspirant Tom’s 24 Hour Naturally Dry Antiperspirant, smells clean, not flowery or soapy, and is small enough to go through airport security in your carry-on.
• Facial Wipes come in handy since traveling often makes people sweat and exposed to additional germs, and the stress, sleep change, or change in diet often makes travelers more prone to breakouts. A light cleansing towelette such as Yes to Cucumber Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes keeps skin clean and comfortable. The cucumber, aloe, and green tea in these wipes keeps users fresh faces after dealing with a crowded flight or a long day exploring a dirty city.
• Nail clippers are a must in dealing with a broken nail or a hang nail. They also are useful when there are no scissors in your hotel room. Ideally travel with a foldable version that comes in a small case, such as Tweezerman Folding Nail Clippers.
• Baby power is infinitely useful and the cool white powder can be used as a dry shampoo, to remove sticky sand from your skin after a day at the beach, in smelly or damp shoes, or on skin to stay cool on a humid day.
• Lip balm is great in preventing chapped lips and dry skin. A small tube of Vaseline Lip Therapy is versatile and can also be used as an eye make-up remover, on cracked hands, and for dealing with fly away hair.
• Wide-Tooth Comb, either a half-sized version or a foldable comb with wide-set teeth, like Cricket Ultra Clean’s mini comb are ideal for dealing with thick or curly types of hair.
• Tinted powder SPF is handy in combating oily skin after a long flight and providing protection from the sun. Consider a natural, oil free liquid option such as Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen. When going to the beach or hiking sweatproof lotions such as Coppertone Sport does the trick.
• Medications, particular motion sickness pills and pain reliever often come in handy. Travelers sometimes get nauseous on flights or in cars. Knowing how your body might react to the stress of travel, the climate you are going to, or the activities you will be doing is important.
• Adhesive bandages often come in handy when you need to wrap a cut or prevent blisters before walking all over town.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family