ALL >> Education >> View Article
Designing Your Retail Store For The Old And New Generations
Total Articles: 44
The demographic profile of the nation has a direct and very important bearing on the productivity of an organization. There is a common perception that the Baby Boomers are on their way out and are making way for Gen X. While this is true to on the surface, in the sense that Gen X is the next phase of the workforce; the Baby Boomers are certainly not done yet.
The key to getting more out of the American workforce is to analyze how one generation makes way for the next and how the forthcoming one links to the outgoing one. An understanding of the buying patterns of these two generations in this transitionary stage of the American demographic profile will unlock the keys to generating more sales. The starting point to this is designing a retail store. The tastes, outlook and attitudes of the two successive generations need to be kept in mind when designing a retail store. All elements, such as décor, lighting, signs and layout will need to be planned with this aspect in mind.
Get this learning from a merchandising expert:
This highly interesting matter will be the topic of a webinar that is being organized by Compliance4All, a highly respected provider of professional trainings for all areas of regulatory compliance. Just log on to http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=500990LIVE/ to know more about this event.
Linda Cahan, an extremely popular seminar leader, will be the speaker at this webinar. Linda is internationally recognized for her expertise and extensive experience in visual merchandising for all types of retail. Her breadth of experience includes all segments of retail, such as fashion, technology, tools, gifts, accessories, furniture, independents and large retail corporations.
Linda will cover the following areas at this webinar:
o Boomers: early influences, lighting, signage, seating, stairs, level changes and aisle widths.
o Generation X: early influences, signage and sales techniques
o Generation Y - Millennials or, the Connected generation: early influences, what excites them, the green movement, where there are online and how to reach them
o Design and visual merchandising considerations for each generation
o Lighting that appeals to every generation
o Best modalities for selling to each generation
o Ideas that will work for all people of all generations
o What you can do that will appeal and sell to people of all generations
Education Articles1. Give Your Career A Right Direction With Data Science Training Program
2. Cisco (sase) 500-651 Real Exam Questions
Author: Alexia Aurora
3. An Insight To Ielts Programs And How They Help Aspirants
Author: Mia Seal
4. Institute Of Vedic Astrology Reviews For Astrology Online Courses
Author: Aashish Patida
5. Valuable Software Testing Trends - Selenium To Follow In 2018
6. A List Of Top Job Oriented Mechanical Industries In India
7. Scholarship For Girls In Jharkhand
8. Different Jharkhand State Scholarship In All Courses
9. A Demand Technology-plc Scada
Author: Aptron Solutions
10. Talend Training In Bangalore,marathahalli,btm
11. The Current State Of Java Value Types
12. Getting Job In Salesforce Via Training Online Now
Author: Riley Louis
13. Blue Prism Training Institute In Hyderabad
14. The Top Llb College In Bhopal
Author: Megha Sharma
15. New Zealand Study Visa Consultant In Jalandhar Punjab