ALL >> Education >> View Article
Designing Your Retail Store For The Old And New Generations
Total Articles: 43
The demographic profile of the nation has a direct and very important bearing on the productivity of an organization. There is a common perception that the Baby Boomers are on their way out and are making way for Gen X. While this is true to on the surface, in the sense that Gen X is the next phase of the workforce; the Baby Boomers are certainly not done yet.
The key to getting more out of the American workforce is to analyze how one generation makes way for the next and how the forthcoming one links to the outgoing one. An understanding of the buying patterns of these two generations in this transitionary stage of the American demographic profile will unlock the keys to generating more sales. The starting point to this is designing a retail store. The tastes, outlook and attitudes of the two successive generations need to be kept in mind when designing a retail store. All elements, such as décor, lighting, signs and layout will need to be planned with this aspect in mind.
Get this learning from a merchandising expert:
This highly interesting matter will be the topic of a webinar that is being organized by Compliance4All, a highly respected provider of professional trainings for all areas of regulatory compliance. Just log on to http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=500990LIVE/ to know more about this event.
Linda Cahan, an extremely popular seminar leader, will be the speaker at this webinar. Linda is internationally recognized for her expertise and extensive experience in visual merchandising for all types of retail. Her breadth of experience includes all segments of retail, such as fashion, technology, tools, gifts, accessories, furniture, independents and large retail corporations.
Linda will cover the following areas at this webinar:
o Boomers: early influences, lighting, signage, seating, stairs, level changes and aisle widths.
o Generation X: early influences, signage and sales techniques
o Generation Y - Millennials or, the Connected generation: early influences, what excites them, the green movement, where there are online and how to reach them
o Design and visual merchandising considerations for each generation
o Lighting that appeals to every generation
o Best modalities for selling to each generation
o Ideas that will work for all people of all generations
o What you can do that will appeal and sell to people of all generations
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation