ALL >> Health >> View Article
Step By Step Guide To Do Manicure And Pedicure At Home
Total Articles: 144
Every woman loves to have beautiful legs and hands. This is well achieved only with right and effective treatment. If you do not have the time to visit a salon, why not bring the salon home with doorstep beauty services. Other than this, you can even do manicure and pedicure all by yourself in the comfort of your house. The importance of pedicure (for legs) and manicure (for hands) should not be neglected. Regular manicure and pedicure help in improving blood circulation. Other than this, it also helps in getting rid of dead skin.
Going to a salon to get necessary treatment for your hands and legs is just perfect. You get to relax while the expert beauticians offer manicure and pedicure services. But then there are instances when you do not have much time to head to a salon. You can either hire beauty services at home or consider doing it by you. If you are thinking about how to do manicure and pedicure at home, then the mentioned below tips will help.
Know You Have These Essentials:
• Nail Polish Remover
• Cotton Balls
• Nail File, Cutter, And Clippers
• Baby Shampoo
• A Plastic Tub
• Cuticle Oil or Cream
• Cuticle Nippers
• 1 tbsp. of Rock or Sea Salt
• Orange wood Stick
• Nail Polish for Base coat, Color, And Top Coat
Steps To Do Manicure and Pedicure At Home
• With the use of the nail polish remover get rid of old nail polish.
• Once you are done with this, fill the tub with lukewarm water and add few drops of baby shampoo and 1 tbsp. of rock salt. For scent, you can even use rose petals. It is vital that you soak your hands and feet for at least 10-15 minutes before starting to scrub
• After soaking you will find the skin gets soft which makes scrubbing easy to get rid of the dead skin. Do light wash for nails by using a soft bristled nail brush?
• While doing pedicure, you are advised to rub the feet using a pumice Stone. It helps in removing dead skin cells easily. Once done, wipe your hands and feet's dry.
• The next step is cutting the nail using nail cutter or clipper. Do not forget to remove the dirt that lies underneath. As the nails are soft after soaking, it becomes easier to cut.
• Once you have cut, the nails do not forget to file the nails. This is important as it helps in filing the sharp ends. Apply the same procedure for to enails too.
• After cutting and filing it is important to apply cuticle oil or cream to each nail's base. Push back the cuticles using the orange wood stick. With cuticle scissor or nippers, you can trim the cuticles.
• Wash your hands and feet and pat them dry.
• Using moisturizer massage your hands and feet gently.
• The next step is all about applying the nail polish.
When it comes to applying nail polish, ensure you first apply the base coat. Let it dry before applying your favorite or desired nail polish. Finish applying the nail polish with a top coat.
These are some simple yet effective tips to do manicure and pedicure at home. Hire experts are offering home beauty services to get the best results.
Author Bio :- Functioning out of Mumbai, Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist who offers techniques to find home parlour services in Mumbai. She also comes up with constructive suggestions that can go a long way in beautification tactics for both daily uses as well as for specific events. In this article, she has given a step by step guide to do manicure and pedicure at home.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender