ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Requirement Of Currency Exchange
Total Articles: 9
1. Currency : Currency is the generally accepted in form of money. That includes coins and paper notes, and issued by the government and circulate with in the economy.
2. History of Currency : History of Currency related to the medium of physical transaction. Money is any clearly identifiable object of value that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts within a market or which is legal tender within a country. Exchange without money is like a Barter system in which goods and services are directly exchanged with other goods and services, without using money i.e, Ultimately a medium of exchange. But there are some limitations of Barter system. In terms of its inefficiencies in facilitating exchange in comparison to money.
For barter to occur between two parties, both parties need to have what the other wants.
Without money it is difficult to measure the value of goods and services.
Lack of standards for deferred goods and services.
When money is established as a medium of any transaction or exchange , peoples are able to calculate the value of goods and services in terms of money.
Thus, money becomes a unit of account. The value of a particular commodity in terms of money may depend on the demand and supply or global presence of that particular Product or commodity. The development of the economy depends upon its per capita income, import and export, current account deficit, GDP, fiscal deficit. With the help of globalization and liberalization it is easier to assure its presence in a global market, through which product and services can be traded or exchange in a global market. That will provide a wide market place for the transaction of good services and will have an economic benefit to exporting countries. The development of an economy is highly affected by its import and export, if the import is less and export is high that would be a financial benefit for an economy in terms of foreign currency and vice versa. Overall growth of an economy will depend upon the import and export through which foreign currency reserve can be maintained.
Why currency Exchange : Cost of export and import depend upon the value of currency.
Like a US dollar is globally accepted currency. For any international transaction , mode of payment would be a dollar. Suppose if an indian trader export some goods to the USA, here the mode of payment would be USD. In same case if trader imports some goods from USA . The amount he has to pay in dollars, he will exchange the local currency to dollar. Thus, without a currency exchange it would be difficult to trade internationally for any transaction of goods & services. We can say that the valuation of currency will depend upon the demand & supply of specific currency.
Like a share market tips in cash, commodity, future and option a individual can also receive a recommendation in currency market. When he is expecting to invest in currency derivative that is a financial instrument to invest in currency derivative.
Signature – Mahendra Rajput & Sanjay Singh [E-MARKETING EXECUTIVE] | Ways2Capital Provides MCX tips, intraday stock tips, NCDEX tips, forex tips, commodity tips . We also provide full support during market hours. | TO GET MORE DETAILS- VISIT US ON http://www.ways2capital.com | CONTACT US ON 0731-6554125
Investing / Finance Articles1. 5 Hacks To Getting Loan Against Property Approved
Author: Atish Nayar
2. How A Claims Adviser Helps With Insurance Claims
Author: Edmund Brunetti
3. Avoid These Mistakes While Hiring A Cpa Firm
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Top Tips For Mcx Commodity Trading
Author: Riya Jain
5. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
6. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
7. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
8. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
9. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
10. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
11. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
12. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
13. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
14. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
15. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services