ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top Permanent Residency Pathways In Australia
Total Articles: 75
Australia is a developed country with a booming economy. The country has a peaceful environment, white sand beaches, friendly locals, and unexplored sites that attract people from every corner of the world. Australian enjoy a higher standard of living, employment opportunities, economic freedom, and a quality education system. This is why Australia is one of the most preferred destinations for immigration in the world.
Acquiring a permanent resident visa helps to enjoy facilities at par with an Australian citizen. After completion of studies, international students love to work and live permanently acquiring a PR visa. Here are the top benefits of acquiring a PR visa:
Get right to live in Australia indefinitely
Apply for citizenship after two years living on PR status
Freedom to travel in and out of Australia unlimitedly
Freedom to work
Right to pursue higher education
Children born will be deemed Australian citizen by birth
Be eligible for healthcare and social welfare benefits
The Point Test System
The Point Test System is the most common way used by immigrants in gaining PR in Australia under General Skilled Migration. To apply for PR, you need a minimum 60 points and meet other requirements as mentioned in Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) guidelines. If you’re looking for ways on how to increase point for PR, here are the few steps to acquire points and be eligible to lodge express of interest with DIBP:
Acquire higher educational qualification
Join Professional Year Program
Meet Credentialed Community Language (CCL) Qualification
Gain skills and experience for occupations listed in SOL
Good English proficiency score
Optimum age 25-32 yields highest points
Study higher education in regional Australia
Get nomination from state or territory for skilled occupations
Top Skill-based Permanent Residency Pathways
Australia depends upon skilled migration to find highly qualified professionals needed in performing many economic activities. The skilled professionals can apply for PR accumulating documents and fulfilling eligibilities needed for PR visa. Here are the top skilled based PR pathways:
1. Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186): Qualified and skilled workers may be eligible for PR in Australia if meets the criteria needed for it. The applicant must be nominated by an approved Australian employer after working continuously for a minimum of two years. Hire the best 457 agents to get help in converting this visa into permanent residency. In this visa, there are three streams as a temporary residence, direct entry, and agreement.
2. Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): International qualified professionals who hold occupation on Australian Skilled List (SOL) may be eligible for this visa. Applicants need a nomination from an employer or state or territory government and complete skill test to be eligible for this visa.
3. Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): To be eligible for this visa, you need to hold occupation on Australian Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL) with right qualification and skills. Further, you need to be sponsored by an approved employer and pass the skill test with the required score to be eligible for this visa.
Importance of Visa Consultants
Processing of complex visas isn't easy due to long and complicated procedures. Applicants must fulfill requirements to avoid rejection of an application from the concerned authority. To get advice on processing visas, you need to consult with migration experts. The best visa consultant in Melbourne possesses skills and experience in handling visa related cases effectively. Get in touch with our experts for visa services and get a smooth migration experience.
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma