ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
7 Emerging Roles Of Indian It Consulting Firms In Global Outsourcing
Total Articles: 14
You might have heard people discussing the huge potential and growth of the outsourcing business. You have heard it right-especially in particular to the offshoring setup!Most of the global firms are hiring resources or outsourcing business process to offshore firms from where they can get better services and quality results at affordable costs.
So when it comes to global outsourcing, India is certainly selling like hotcakes. Some major firms like IBM have more than90-80 thousand employees working in India. Just like IBM, other firms like Dell, Accenture, Capgemini, etc. have similar interest to expand their employee base. Even though India is standing on the verge of manpower crisis, there is still a huge demand for qualified professionals in different fields of employment (especially IT).
India is one among the most accomplished global sourcing destination offering a diverse range of options to the global clients. The typical outsourcing in India began in the year 1985 in Bangalore after Texas Instruments created their first base in the country. Soon after this, many airlines and IT companies started envisioning India as their operational base. Right from 1985 till today, India has wonderfully maintained their dominance and proximity in offering quality global sourcing services. Here are some of the most outstanding facts about Indian IT firms in the global outsourcing setup.
• In the year 2014, the Indian IT outsourcing scenario generated revenues of USD 118 billion. It registered a whopping 9 percent growth from the previous year.
• India received direct employment of amount 3.13 million and additional indirect employment of worth 10 million.
• About 14-15 percent growth in the IT sector is driven by the superior uptake of IS outsourcing and software testing.
• The maximum number of growth has been registered by software products that are accounted by emerging technologies, almost in double digits.
Let’s highlight the 7 major emerging roles of Indian IT firms in the global outsourcing scenario.
1. Out of all the major roles, the first and foremost role of Indian IT firms is to provide the best range of technical services to diverse businesses. Since cloud and remote services are in demands, it is becoming relatively easy to lend uninterrupted services remotely.
2. The construction of policies and strategies in a manner that they gel with the ultimate business goal is also important. Top IT consulting firms in Indiahave been doing this job quite successfully.
3. Indian IT firms play the pivotal role of connecting businesses with employees in the most technology-friendly manner. They understand the technical limitations of the employees to serve them with an innovative solution.
4. With millions of IT professionals and experts working in the IT environment, India can serve the global outsourcing industry with the best hardware supplies, business remodeling, digitization, maintenance and consulting services.
5. It is always wonderful to have an ‘all inclusive’ firm that can provide combined services of consultation, supply, maintenance and ‘24x7’ remote assistance. The role of an all-rounder is important here.
6. For the time to time evolution and development of employees, it is important to plan strategies for their professional growth. In lieu to this, Top IT consulting firms in Indiacan train the employees (whether remotely or physically) to learn the new dose of technology. Providing effortless technical training is by far the best perk of outsourcing firms in India.
7. Linking your business with a well-established brand is beneficial in many ways. Being the hub of some of the most accomplished outsourcing firms, India can help global companies with brand building. As a brand builder, these firms can create a win-win situation for your business in all the major spheres of global, local, and virtual domains.
Visit for more info:- http://www.acreaty.com/our-businesses/ites-and-web.html
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl