ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
7 Emerging Roles Of Indian It Consulting Firms In Global Outsourcing
Total Articles: 14
You might have heard people discussing the huge potential and growth of the outsourcing business. You have heard it right-especially in particular to the offshoring setup!Most of the global firms are hiring resources or outsourcing business process to offshore firms from where they can get better services and quality results at affordable costs.
So when it comes to global outsourcing, India is certainly selling like hotcakes. Some major firms like IBM have more than90-80 thousand employees working in India. Just like IBM, other firms like Dell, Accenture, Capgemini, etc. have similar interest to expand their employee base. Even though India is standing on the verge of manpower crisis, there is still a huge demand for qualified professionals in different fields of employment (especially IT).
India is one among the most accomplished global sourcing destination offering a diverse range of options to the global clients. The typical outsourcing in India began in the year 1985 in Bangalore after Texas Instruments created their first base in the country. Soon after this, many airlines and IT companies started envisioning India as their operational base. Right from 1985 till today, India has wonderfully maintained their dominance and proximity in offering quality global sourcing services. Here are some of the most outstanding facts about Indian IT firms in the global outsourcing setup.
• In the year 2014, the Indian IT outsourcing scenario generated revenues of USD 118 billion. It registered a whopping 9 percent growth from the previous year.
• India received direct employment of amount 3.13 million and additional indirect employment of worth 10 million.
• About 14-15 percent growth in the IT sector is driven by the superior uptake of IS outsourcing and software testing.
• The maximum number of growth has been registered by software products that are accounted by emerging technologies, almost in double digits.
Let’s highlight the 7 major emerging roles of Indian IT firms in the global outsourcing scenario.
1. Out of all the major roles, the first and foremost role of Indian IT firms is to provide the best range of technical services to diverse businesses. Since cloud and remote services are in demands, it is becoming relatively easy to lend uninterrupted services remotely.
2. The construction of policies and strategies in a manner that they gel with the ultimate business goal is also important. Top IT consulting firms in Indiahave been doing this job quite successfully.
3. Indian IT firms play the pivotal role of connecting businesses with employees in the most technology-friendly manner. They understand the technical limitations of the employees to serve them with an innovative solution.
4. With millions of IT professionals and experts working in the IT environment, India can serve the global outsourcing industry with the best hardware supplies, business remodeling, digitization, maintenance and consulting services.
5. It is always wonderful to have an ‘all inclusive’ firm that can provide combined services of consultation, supply, maintenance and ‘24x7’ remote assistance. The role of an all-rounder is important here.
6. For the time to time evolution and development of employees, it is important to plan strategies for their professional growth. In lieu to this, Top IT consulting firms in Indiacan train the employees (whether remotely or physically) to learn the new dose of technology. Providing effortless technical training is by far the best perk of outsourcing firms in India.
7. Linking your business with a well-established brand is beneficial in many ways. Being the hub of some of the most accomplished outsourcing firms, India can help global companies with brand building. As a brand builder, these firms can create a win-win situation for your business in all the major spheres of global, local, and virtual domains.
Visit for more info:- http://www.acreaty.com/our-businesses/ites-and-web.html
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Relevancy In The Modern Day Scenario
Author: Education Portal
2. Hire Pool Builders
Author: Elena Southcott
3. Various Features To Look For In Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
4. Vitamins: How Do They Work?
Author: James Brown
5. Security Solutions To Home, Schools And Business
Author: Vivency Global
6. Blackberry Leap Screen Replacement In The Uk
7. How To Drive Smart Customized Consumer Engagement Using Hybris Marketing
Author: Sandeep Arora
8. Nokia Lumia Screen Replacement In The Uk
9. Global Cloud Radio Access Network (c-ran) Market Trend
10. Kotlin On Android: A Step Ahead In Coding
Author: Eldon Broady
11. Hp Laptop Repair Services In The Uk
12. How To Troubleshoot The Activation Errors Of The Mcafee Antivirus Subscribed With Cd Or Retail Card?
Author: Robert Williams
13. Videocon Wallcam Launches Mobile Vehicle Surveillance Solution
Author: Videoocn WallCam
14. Industrial Box Type Oven
15. Benefits Of Hiring Smart Av (audio Visual) Equipments For Your Conference
Author: One World Rental