ALL >> Education >> View Article
Private Cloud Or Public Cloud, Which One Is Right For You?
Total Articles: 287
Whether you are a professional or an aspirant, if you are unaware of the presence of the leading technology-giant Cloud Computing, you are really missing something big in your life.
This article will help you gain insights into Cloud technology. From what it is, to why you should care about it, you will go through every important aspect of the Cloud Computing domain.
Let’s get started.
What is Cloud Computing?
At its simplicity, cloud computing is a practice of storing and accessing data over the Internet instead of any hard drive device. Being on cloud, you can access your data anytime, anywhere. Improved efficiency accompanied with unparalleled reliability is what makes Cloud Computing Services cloud simply too good to ignore. This is the reason why businesses are migrating to Cloud at an exponential rate.
In the private cloud hosting, all the stored information resides behind the well-protected firewall which can be a great option for companies who have pre-installed expensive data centers with them. Though, the private cloud hosting comes with the responsibility of management, maintenance and updating of data centers which is to be fulfilled by the company itself, but in return, it offers an increased level of security to the company.
What demarcates Public Cloud from Private Cloud is that here, you need not to worry about the management of fully loaded data centers. For every hosting, there is a dedicated provider who is responsible for the management as well as maintenance of the data center. As it reduces huge time and efforts, many companies prefer this type of Cloud Hosting for them.
However, there are some security breaches in public cloud hosting which may be a point of concern for you.
How to identify whether you are a Private Cloud User or not?
The Private cloud user features includes, but certainly not limited, to the following points:
• You never faced downtime
• You can access multiple accounts through one cloud.
• Your account manager recognizes your credentials.
• You can share the name of your IT provider to the investors.
• You have wary security guards to protect your data.
The Bottom Line
Cloud Computing comes with Private Cloud or Public Cloud? Which one is right for you depend upon your requirements. If you are running a large company, choosing the private cloud would be better for you because you will be needing high-security for larger chunks of data. Whereas, for smaller businesses going for the public cloud will be quite beneficial.
Want to know more about cloud computing benefits? Stay connected, we will keep you posted.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake