ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Increase Score In Speaking Section Of Pte Test?
Total Articles: 202
A good proficiency test score is essential to be eligible for visa, immigration, study, and work in foreign countries. Several agencies are conducting English proficiency tests and certifying non-speakers globally. PTE Test of English is being chosen by international students as it is a reliable and fast way of assessing the proficiency of English language. Though, it is a new agency but has won hearts of international students within a short time.
Reasons for Taking PTE Test
Here are the benefits of taking PTE test for takers:
It gives exam result faster within 5 working days
Scores are accepted in over 6000 organizations and university globally
Book test on flexible dates in 200 authorized centers 363 days a year worldwide
It offers impartial scores to takers
The exam tests real-life English of takers with no dialect
You can take the exam unlimitedly to improve scores
Tips to Score Higher in Speaking Section
No proficiency test is easy or simple. It requires a good preparation in accordance with the syllabus of the test. Succeeding in the PTE academic India need rigorous practices to improve the weaker sections. The test is divided into four sections as Speaking and Writing, Reading, and Listening. To improve the overall score, section wise practice is essential.
In speaking section, you will find the following questions:
1. Read Aloud: In this, take care of your intonation, pronunciation, and oral fluency. The score is given based on speaking and reading, oral fluency, pronunciation, and key points in the content.
Focus on fluency
Find out hard words to spell correctly before starting to record
Avoid using inappropriate stress and incorrect pronunciation
Read the whole sentence before recording
Don’t keep silence for more than 3 seconds
Keep your tone natural and decent
2. Repeat Sentence: Write the initial letter of the words in the sentence to use in repeating the sentences with the same pronunciation.
Focus on oral fluency
Concentrate on listening to the sentence to help in repeating
Use a calm and clear voice in answering
Be careful in adding new texts or omitting heard texts
Repeat the main keywords if can’t recall the whole sentence
3. Describe Image: In this, you need to describe image according to positions as foreground, background, left, right, middle, top, bottom words.
Use words like to illustrate ……it depicts in description
Mention the most important points or information of the image
In images, use words like left, right, middle, top, and so on.
In describing graph, use X-axis and Y-axis
4. Re-tell lecture: Listen carefully and write keywords of the sentence to use in re-telling lecture. Write only the initial letter to avoid losing concentration and miss the conclusion at the end.
Write the main keywords to understand the topic
Try to remember at least 2-3 sentences to be easier in re-telling lectures
Use phrases like according to the speaker, the lecture provides brief information about, etc.
Improve your fluency and what you speak
5. Answer short question: Here are preparation tips in this section:
Repeat the keywords in your answer if you don’t know the answer
Use a, an, and the appropriately
PTE test can be taken unlimitedly until a suitable score is achieved. Taking the exam repeatedly creates financial constraints for students. Buy PTE voucher to avail a 10% discount on the original fee required in booking the academic test. Contact us to buy a voucher to use in booking the test online.
Education Articles1. Things To Check Before Choosing Institute For Diploma Courses In Delhi Ncr
2. 70-764 Exam Dumps
Author: Peter Baumann
3. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy
4. Know More About Java Programming Language Features
Author: Illiana Carter
5. Here's What Industry Insiders Say About Chartered Accountants
Author: Austin Loader
6. Wbpsc Admit Card 2017–18| Download Asst Professor/manager Exams Online Entrance Card
Author: Recruitment Result
7. 70-713 Certification Guides
Author: 70-713 Exam Dumps
8. 70-348 Preparation Guides
Author: 70-348 Study Guides
9. Benefits Of Choosing Technical Courses After 12th Class
10. 70-334 E-books
Author: Peter Baumann
11. Gain A Good Understanding Of Primavera P6 Software And Learn To Use It Efficiently For Your Project
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
12. Automation Frameworks Use With Selenium Webdriver
Author: Siyaram Yadav
13. 1y0-202 Test
Author: Peter Baumann
14. Ccie Routing And Switching Lab Workbook
Author: Abigail Revan
15. Online Onboarding In A Company – What To Understand About The Process
Author: Jan Procházka