ALL >> Education >> View Article
8 Best Enlightening Books On Spirituality By Indian Authors For Inspiring Your Thinking Mechanism
Total Articles: 20
Did you yearn to find the meaning of life? Are you a spiritualist by heart but don’t know how to explore its horizons?
If answers to any of those questions were ‘Yes’ or even if you are contemplating your thoughts on this then this information can be of great use to you.
Spirituality is a domain that explores the realms of the physical and metaphysical world by digging in the deep knowledge that has been reinvented over time. More like a science, spirituality also seeks logical questioning of topics instead of blindly following a belief. To add more wisdom to your knowledge, we have compiled a list of eight best books on spirituality which can enlighten your spiritual existence even more. So let’s get started with our list without any further wait –
1. The Bhagavad Gita – The Hindu religious book and one of the oldest written spiritual texts, Bhagavad Gita is considered to be the most thought invoking book in the world. This book depicts the communication between Lord Krishna and Arjun before the war of Mahabharata. This text provides an insight into the working mechanism of the soul, body, relationships, and everything else on this Earth. If you are new to spirituality then this is the best book to start with.
2. Autobiography of a Yogi – This is the autobiography of famous spiritual guru Paramahansa Yogananda. The writing takes you through his life encounters, meetings with saints, and extract of his thirty years of teaching in America. The book is highly engaging and brings you closer to definite laws behind the ordinary and extraordinary events of life. It has been translated into a number of languages and is considered one of the best spiritual autobiographies available out there.
3. The Kingdom of God is Within You – This book is written by Leo Tolstoy and was published first in the year 1894, it reveals author’s outlook on the world after converting to Christianity. The book transformed the life of Mahatma Gandhi and inspired him to follow the path of non-violence. It further explains the divine principals and how our actions are governed by no one else than us.
4. Know Thyself – Know Thyself is the book by renowned author Gian Kumar, explaining about spiritually self-introspecting oneself. This book lets reader aims for the discovery of true self, through creating spiritual awareness and connection. Through this book, the author had made a simple yet successful philosophical attempt in answering the most unknown but important questions about self. Read this book if you wish to explore untouched realities of your life.
5. Journey of Souls – Written by Dr. Michael Newton, the book explores the untold secrets of life beyond death and before reincarnation. With a case study of twenty-nine people, the book explores how we die, where we go, who we meet after death, how we reincarnate into a specific body and so forth. This book can be a really interesting roller-coaster for your thoughts hence a must read.
6. The Ultimate Reality – This book is also by famous author Gian Kumar, being third launched book by him, this book discusses how our life is suffering from continuous duality like good-bad, God-Devil etc. It further digs the concepts of higher consciousness and existence, and how we could overcome these things through right approach. Read this book for an insight on duality principal and if you seek to upgrade your spiritual quotient a little more.
7. How to Know God – Written by Deepak Chopra, this book explores the unseen territories of human beliefs, attitude, the universe, and god. The book combines scientific and spiritual knowledge to extract the perfect picture of the human psyche and connection with God. Definitely give it a go if you are into such reading genres.
8. Think from the Heart Love from the Mind – This is yet again a famous book by renowned author Gian Kumar, it explores the pattern of human thinking and realizing things. How our heart and mind are capable of something beyond our thoughts and how we could achieve perfect coordination between them. This book will definitely encourage you to establish harmony of thoughts among your heart and brain.
You can easily find these top spiritual books online to motivate your thinking process and wisdom about life.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri