ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
The Goodness Of Yin Yoga And Its Growing Popularity!
Total Articles: 370
Yin Yoga is a special type of yoga where the asanas are slow and continued for a minimum of 5 minutes duration so that proper pressure is exerted on the connective tissues of the body. The aim of this asana is to improve blood circulation in the joints so that there is an improved flexibility in the tendons, fascia, and ligaments. This type of yoga is extremely beneficial for all those individuals who suffer from joint pains or arthritis. The kind of hectic lifestyle that we lead, where we spend hours in front of the computer - we are basically leading a sedentary life! This in turn is affecting our well being and health. To get rid of this, we need to exercise. Hence we recommend this yoga technique because it can be carried out anywhere as long as you are carrying your yoga mat with you.
There are many yoga centres in India but not all of them teach this Yin Yoga. This yoga style was developed in the west and became very popular there before finding its way here. As it is an easy to carry out yoga postures, more and more people are opting for it. So what is keeping you back? Why don't you opt for it? Take out your smart phone type the name of the yoga and hit the search button. Make a list of the centers where this yoga is taught, call them up, fix an appointment and be there on time. Have a thorough discussion with them. Find out what are the class timings, when can you attend, what is the fee structure, what is the mode of payment and so on. Once you ar satisfied with all the information collected, you can go ahead and take the plunge.
So what are you waiting for? Instead of limping through the day or cursing yourself when it pains, try out this yoga posture to notice the difference. You will be amazed at the benefits and how soon your body is recuperating. Recommend your friends and relative and attend the classes as and when suggested. You can always carry out this yoga at home too but before you decide to do it on your own, ask the instructor whether it is a good idea or not. We suggest that you do this under the supervision of an instructor before you become full confident as to carry it out on your own.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on Yin Yoga and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.sampoornayoga.com.
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam