ALL >> Education >> View Article
How A Simple General English Book Changed My Way Of Writing?
Total Articles: 386
Hello folks, I am back with one more article in which I will describe how sometimes little things can change the way we see things. I am an amateur writer and people encourage the way I write my articles because whatever I write comes from my heart and not from my mind, so many times, it happens that I ignore the grammar and rules of writing. I can say I was a rebellious writer.
One day when I was writing down something, my mom came inside my room and gifted me a book. She gifted me some general English books and I said my mom that I don’t need it. She said you should mature with your writings and should bring that maturity in your writing. So I started reading these general English books. At first, my heart said don’t read these books may be you will loose your innocence and your writings may loose uniqueness. But then one part of my heart said that atleast read once, if you would not feel comfortable you can stop reading that.
Finally after the long battle between the two sides of my heart I decided to read those general English books which my mom gifted me. Initially it was difficult to understand the bookish language and to apply its rules. Some of the books from these general English books were written so beautifully and a user friendly language that it actually helped me out to understand my mistakes and also helped to apply proper grammar to the sentences which I constructed while writing.http://www.sourcebooksindia.com/
My mom saw me maturing with time and witnessed that her gifted general English books have actually helped me mature in my writings and she was happy for me. The more I matured, the more I grabbed the tracks of success. I didn’t knew that these general English books will become the reason of my success which I am celebrating today. Soon after I matured as a writer, I started preparing for my CAT exam and since my mom was good at picking books for me, I asked her to get some good competitive exam books for me. My mom didn’t knew much about competitive exam books but she still said that she would dig out some of the excellent competitive exam books for me. And you know what, my mom nailed it, she actually fulfilled her promise and bought some of the most wonderful competitive exam books.
These competitive exam books which my mom bought for me again proved the best for me and helped to crack my exams and continue to help me grow into a more better personality everyday.
I thanked my mom for those general English books, she actually said it correct, I should mature along with my writings.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy