ALL >> Business >> View Article
Wellness Programs Can Help Organizations Bring About Major Changes
Total Articles: 153
The benefits that organizations that implement wellness programs gain are multifold. A Harvard study suggests that organizations that have a good wellness program in place see a jump in employee productivity to the tune of more than three times. This is mainly because employee wellness programs ensure that the organization’s employees are healthier in the mind and body and thus become more productive.
An organization that has an employee wellness program in place is also a contributor to the national economy, since its employees require lesser healthcare attention, thus reducing the burden on the healthcare system.
Different ways of implementing wellness programs
There are a number of ways by which an organization can implement worksite wellness programs with its resources. The benefits of having such a program are simply too many to be foregone or overlooked. There are an amazingly high 20 different characteristics of a worksite wellness program, implementing which will lead to magical results in the bottom line, apart from also bringing about major changes in the employees’ attitudes, behaviors and outlooks towards not only work, but life in general.
The dynamics of an effective worksite wellness program will be the topic of a webinar that TrainHR, a leading provider of professional trainings for the HR industry, will organize. The speaker at this webinar, Don Powell, is the President and CEO of the American Institute for Preventive Medicine. He will bring the full power of his experience that has helped over 13,000 business entities derive the best out of his insights.
More details of the webinar can be had from http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701452LIVE/~Don%20R._Powell/~20_Characteristics_Of_a_Successful_Worksite_Wellness_Program
Ways of implementing worksite wellness programs and identifying issues
The speaker will examine the issues an organization is likely to face in implementing a worksite wellness program and the options it can choose from. He will provide the tips and strategies necessary with which to ensure the success and consistency of a worksite wellness program.
The important benefit that a participating organization gains from attending this session is that it will be able to derive the benefits that accrue from a worksite wellness program, which include:
o A reduction in the organization’s healthcare costs
o A significant drop in absenteeism, presenteeism and employee turnover
o Increase in productivity
o A shift in the organization’s culture towards worksite wellness.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz