ALL >> Health >> View Article
Guide For Treating Acne Scars
Total Articles: 10
Acne scars are usually the result of inflamed blemishes. Acne formation occurs due to excess oil deposition, dead skin cells or bacterial growth within the skin. These make pores to swell causing a breakage in the follicle wall of the skin. Primary symptom of Acne is shallow lesions which are generally minor and heal quickly.
Different Types of Acne:
Acne comes in different forms: Mild Acne, Moderate Acne and Severe Acne.
1. Mild Acne: Mild acne are in the form of whiteheads or blackheads. These are the most common ones out of all three as most of us get this at various times.
2. Moderate Acne: These include red inflamed pimples also known as papules with white centers called pustules.
3. Severe Acne:These causes nodules formation within the skin. These are painful, pus-filled cysts or lumps which appear under the skin. These cause most serious form of scarring, since nodule formation results in most serious scars.
The best approach to get treatment for acne by using quality
Rhonda Allison Products, as soon after it appears. These help prevent further severe acne and more scarring. If you can feel any nodule formation, consult your doctor or dermatologist for treatment.
Types of acne scars
In general, there are two types of acne scars, the pigmented scars and the pitted ones. Pigmented scars can be red or brown in color, and appear after the pimple has disappeared. Although they can be unseemly to look at, they can disappear after treatment, or they can vanish on their own after a few weeks or months.
On the other hand, pitted scars occur when damage is done to the skin tissue beneath the acne. Such scars look like indentations on the skin.
Both Pigmented and pitted scars have their own methods for removal or concealment. Acne scar skin care for pigmented scars involves using Rhonda Allison Products or lotions that have salicylic compounds. Such compounds can remove the pigment from the scar and even out one's pigmentation.
Treatment methods for Acne Scar:
1. Laser therapy: Laser treatments are the most effective method to permanently combat acne scarring. Such a technique injures the skin and exposes underlying tissue, so that undergoing ablative laser treatment be protected from infection.
2. Fat Transplant: This is another option for acne scar skin care. In this technique, scars are injected, or plumped up with filler substances such as bovine collagen. There are also excision and incision techniques that can be carried out on irregularly-shaped acne scars.
The main key to seeing acne scars fade is patience.There are many methods of acne scar care. If you have acne scars, always consult with a dermatologist first. However, with the right acne scar skin care product, you can combat scars in no time at all.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe