ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Gurgaon Real Estate Needs To Have Better Infrastructure
Total Articles: 128
Gurgaon is also known as the millennium city but does it deserve this name? Well if one looks at India property one will see that many people are interested to invest in properties in Gurgaon inspite of high property prices. Flats in Gurgaon Sector 56and other Gurgaon properties are in high demand. People do an intensive property search to invest in properties in Gurgaon real estate but are it all worth it? Recently the city saw flooding due to incessant rain. People were stuck in jams for 5 to 7 hours, is this how a millennium city looks like? Companies as well as investor do a property search to buy good real estate assets. The city houses the local offices for more than 250 of Fortune 500 companies. Several IT and ITES companies as well as corporate have their main offices in the city. All these statistics makes a person living in Gurgaon proud but what happens when we talk about infrastructure?
People living in flats in Gurgaon Sector 56and other properties in Gurgaon face huge traffic jams every day. If it rains the situation just become worse for the commuter. The metro rail does serve the people but it just does not have enough space. Have a look at the metro at peak time there is not even enough space to stand in it. The city offers huge number of job opportunities but the city has not been able to expand in terms of offering adequate infrastructure. And this is not just the problem of Gurgaon real estate if we do a property search across the country we will notice that several other India property have the same story.
Although now the corporate are themselves trying to solve the problems of the city like the Rapid rail is being developed by private organization and several companies are now offering car pool as well as well bus services to their employees in an tempt to reduce traffic and pollution. But all this will not suffice until government takes some concrete steps. The recent flood in the city of Gurgaon should be an eye opener for the government. Flats in Gurgaon Sector 56and other properties in Gurgaon command high property prices and they government should offer well infra that justifies the high property rates of Gurgaon real estate. This should also be the case with other India property and not just with select job generating cities of the country.
Makaan.com is a well known real estate site that aids in property search of India property and Gurgaon real estate.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon