ALL >> Education >> View Article
All About Linux Device Driver You Need To Know
Total Articles: 287
Linux is quite similar to UNIX, but when you will dive into the differences that exist between the way UNIX and Linux operate, you will deny the fact that Linux has similar working as that of UNIX. There are estimations that suggest that more than half of the applications that are running nowadays will get merged with Linux operating system by 2017. Even some of the Tier 1 applications have already ditched their outdated operating systems and migrated to the Linux operating system.
What is the need to migrate?
IBM, Dell and HP, who are known as one of the best server manufacturers, support Linux operating system. The major proportion of cloud computing designed for the public usage is also based on Linux. Do you still want to know why you should migrate to Linux now?
The career scope
There is no doubt; Linux has great career opportunities for dedicated and passionate candidates. As mentioned above, electronic giants are working with this operating system and others will soon migrate to it. All this reflects that there will be a huge demand of skilled professionals in this domain.
How to develop the skills?
Working on Linux is not too easy. One has to dig deep into the IT technicalities in order to master Linux tactics. If you are too willing to gain in-depth knowledge of Linux, you can undergo Linux device drivers training.
Device Drivers are nothing but a program that keeps an eye on how the attached devices are working. This is done with the help of a software the drives the devices. Hence, in order to go ahead in this domain, learning a device driver Linux is essential.
You must know…
Either via Linux device drivers training or by hands-on experience of operating Linux, there are a few things that you must know about Linux in order to be a skilled Linux professional. They are:
• How to process descriptor and the task Structure
• How to manipulate the ongoing process State
• Scheduling basics in Unix Systems
• All about Preemption and Context Switching
• Different types of system calls
• How to communicate with the Kernel
• The file operation tactics
• Methods involved in Kernel synchronization
• Different types of device driver
Hope this works for you.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake