ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Why We Do Need Certificates Embassy Attestation & Apostille For Overseas Employment?
Total Articles: 11
Apostille is the French words it meaning is certificate /Authentication of document. As we Hague convention treaty have done among 105 countries and All the countries are ready to accept the Apostille document among them. If some is born in one country and married to another country, works in some other country , to go for higher studies in some other country so they need to prove the some authenticated document in support of their purpose to live or visit in another country. Even if one company or firm is operating in one country but they want to expand their business in some other country then they have to also produce the some commercial document in support of their purpose. Apostille is government official sticker or paper that issued in support of validation to the other countries. Suppose Indian man want to produce their birth certificate officially in france , but French government does not know how to make evaluate that this issued is genuine , so Apostille is only one way to make prove the authentication of this certificate for the use of French government.
This Hague convention treaty came in effective since 1961 and Apostille is accepted after this treaty. Before this treaty it was difficult to make validate the document in other country. Translation required and further embassy attestation of same country before this you have passed the phases of some state level authentication process. It was very time consuming time process and also the costly. Now particularly in Hague convention countries this all things will became solved.
Some countries in the world also exist which are not the contracting states of the Hague convention countries so they must have to legalize their document from the same embassy and before Certificates Attestation and Legalization from concern embassy, certificate may have passed through the process of state level authentication process. It is very time consuming and costly because every embassy save own rule of process of authentication and their fess and processing time are different for every embassy.
Apostille process can be possible all types of document either it have been issued from government organization ,Educational Institution , Private sector and Business sector. Apostille is same on all the document with the specific and defined process. Process totally depends on the Ministry of foreign of the Host country. All the contacting states of Hague convention are bounded to accept the Apostille document in their country.
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords