ALL >> Service >> View Article
Handyman Saves Business Using New ‘virtual B2c Bridge
Total Articles: 1
Handyman Saves Business Using New ‘Virtual B2C Bridge.'
In a matter of weeks, a local handyman went from scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for jobs to now having more requests than he can even get to!
Meet Bernard Foster, an independent handyman based out in Lithonia, GA. Although he is proud of the work he does, he did not feel like he was receiving the appreciation that he deserved. “I found myself working for other contractors who severally took advantage of my services and skill,” confessed Foster. He began to feel stagnant in his job and was looking for a way to take it up to the next level.
While browsing through Craigslist looking for leads, as per usual, Foster came across a post that mentioned a service that could provide quality leads at an affordable price. “It seemed to be too good to be true at the time, but I was ready to try anything at that point.” He sent an email requesting more information and later received a call from the original poster.
“Basically, the service (TalkLocal) receives live requests from homeowners and then contacts local contractors who can do the job and then you, as the contractor, is to decide if you want to accept the lead or not,” explained Foster. “Then, if you accept the call, they connect you to the homeowner that very second. The guy on the phone seemed so enthusiastic about the service that he was getting me excited, and I signed up immediately! The most interesting part of it is that they only charge me if I accept the call and have a meaningful conversation with the homeowner.”
Once Foster signed up for the service, the calls began flooding in. At the end of the week, Foster had enough work to fill out on the remaining days of the month.
“I have more work than I actually get to! I actually turned down four to five jobs a day with TalkLocal,” exclaimed Foster. “TalkLocal is definitely the move for any contractor who is trying to stay busy. “TALKLOCAL is the best career move of my life.”
Talklocal is a platform through which people who need services call different service providers until they find the one that can provide a solution to their problems. In TALKLOCAL, when one enters one’s problem, location and time one needs to be serviced, one gets a call from a service provider who knows the solution and wants to fix the problem at the time one requested.
Visit us at http://goo.gl/phUvid
Service Articles1. Hp Support Number 1800-518-2390 Total Resolve Hp Technical Issues
2. Dufast International - First Class Providers Of Bolts And Nuts
Author: Dufast International
3. Changing Demographics Call For Loader Control Considerations
Author: Derrick Corea
4. Zohomail Customer Service
Author: Zohomail Customer Service
5. Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Car Transport Company
Author: Antonella Papamakarios
6. Benefits And Risks Of Clinical Trials
7. Managing Virtual Design And Construction In The Us
Author: Kuldeep Bwail
8. Learners License Cape Town Can Establish You As A Safe And Confident Driver!
Author: Peter Horton
9. Choosing The Right Text Marketing Service For Your Business
Author: TekHook India
10. Complete knowledge about hotmail
Author: marco mical
11. A Brief Note On The Advantages Of Window Cleaning Services
12. Love Marriage Specialist Baba Ji
13. 6 Exclusive Reasons Why Car Leasing Is A Better Option For You
Author: Rob Porter
14. Want To Have The Latest Information? - Join Online Resource Directory For General Contractors
Author: John Smith
15. Samsung Appliance Repair Service
Author: Samsung Appliance Repair Service