ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Simple Ways To Crack Project Management Professional Exam
Total Articles: 287
Preparing for PMP certification? Here are some tips that will help you prepare better. Have a look at them:
1. Let the magic of motivational break work for you
Motivation brings the best out of every person. If you are motivated, your energy level will also be high helping you achieving your daily targets/goals easily.
Each day, learn something new. It is apart from your study material. It may be a thought of the day or some motivational sayings. Doing so, you can get a break from all the technical calculations going inside your brain and feel refreshed to start again.
2. Turn to active researcher from passive reader
One of the complaints of those preparing for PMP certification exam is that they get stuck in the pool of study materials. This happens because they behave like passive readers and usually scan or cram the facts available to them. If you want to crack the PMP exam, you have to act smarter and take a turn to active researcher.
Make a list of all your queries that you want to be solved or understand better. Now, filter the resources as per your queries. May be the study material provided by your PMP training course has that answer or you may find it on Google SERP. From where you get the answer is not important, what matter is that you have now filtered your research that will save your time.
3. Try to learn in intervals
This is too basic yet important fact that can be applied to any exam preparation. Learning in smaller chunks helps to recall better. Even the Cognitive Psychology points out the same the fact. According to this, a person is more likely to remember the first and last topic of an entire study session best.
Adhering to this fact, if you break your hours long study session into smaller chunks, you will recall lessons more easily than before. So, for your next study session, say 4 hours long session, take at least 4 short duration break in between. Do whatever you want to do in these chunks. Listen to soothing sounds, have a short walk or anything else. But, try to give rest to your brain from the intense workout. Doing so, you will feel more focused and energetic after your break. Just try it once!
Hope this works for you.
Besides these tips, you can also take help from pmp online course. They are apt for all candidates willing to become certified management professionals.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake