ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Protection For Your Head While Riding And Its Benefits
Total Articles: 24
If you are wearing a helmet, it will definitely work to reduce the impact of blows that might be catastrophic otherwise. You might have common crashes that are slow but these could still lead to a concussion. This is common when one has a sudden fall at slow speed. Lesser blows to the head can occur when the head drops from three feet instead of a distance like 6 feet. There are different kinds of drop tests that are done as these are mandatory at the time of manufacturing bike helmets or novelty helmets motorcycle.
How helmets are designed to reduce impact?
We all know that helmets need to be designed to sustain drops from different heights, but the tests and the design specifications vary. For instance, if a bike helmet is being designed, the energy of the impact needs to be spaced out over time. The outer shell needs to be hard so that it can shield the skull effectively. It also helps to distribute any sudden impact which can come over a considerable surface area. There is an inner liner that helps to reduce impact and extends the impact of a hit for a longer time as you will find in novelty helmets motorcycle.
How helmets protect the skull?
Helmets are designed to protect the head from fall in different ways. Often helmets are designed to protect from deformation of the head. Well built motorcycle low profile helmets absorb the impact without sustaining damage. Many well built helmets usually sustain only a small dent on the surface. Again, if there is no dent or the liner inside the helmet remains intact that would indicate that the person’s head has absorbed the impact.
Choosing the right kind of helmet
It is imperative that motorcycle low profile helmets or helmets of any kind should be worn, ideally as per the profession or the sport involved. The right kind of helmet needs to be worn for the right situation. For instance, a cricket helmet might work for bike rides as well, but a cycling helmet would be inadequate for motorcycle rides as these helmets are not built to protect the head if one falls and hits their head at high speed. It is important that people know which helmet design is ideal for which kind of ride. That would ensure that one is wearing the right protection for their head.
Know the rules
It is best that you know the helmet designs that are approved by local authorities when it comes to riding bikes down public roads. This is important for one’s safety as well as to abide by the local traffic rules. It is best to shop for helmets that are approved by the road authorities and sold by licensed vendors in every region.
Hey myself Dickens Ben. I usually travel long distance on the highways on my work. Travelling on highways is not safe. Then I bought Novelty Helmets Motorcycle and Motorcycle Leather Houston which gave me complete protection for my travel.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name