ALL >> Health >> View Article
18 Things You Could Be Doing With The Time You Waste With Blood Brokers
Total Articles: 12
1. Reading this article, which you’re doing. So, that’s good news. Go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve earned it. Sort of.
2. Teaching your adult body how to do a cartwheel. Even if it is a sad attempt, your kids will applaud your effort. Maybe.
3. Doing something “productive,” like playing Pokémon Go. If you’re into that sort of thing.
4. Think of what you’re going to have for lunch. Maybe a good juicy cheeseburger? Or some savory fajita tacos? If this made you hungry – you’re welcome.
5. Actually deleting those emails you don’t read. Or better yet, go all out and set up auto-sort rules so you won’t need to waste even more time searching through a bunch of inbox clutter each day. While you’re at it, you might try hitting unsubscribe like a boss.
6. Cleaning out your desk. Get rid of those peanut butter crackers that expired two years ago. Don’t even think about eating them. We’re watching. (Admit it, you just looked.)
7. While you’re at it, clean out your car. This way, the next time a co-worker – or your boss – wants to do lunch and the time comes to decide who will drive, you won’t have to be the one to embarrassingly turn down the responsibility because you don’t want them to think you’re a dirty hoarder.
8. Come up with that report that your boss asked for last week. You may have no idea what to put in the report, but at least you’re not wasting time dealing with blood brokers.
9. Watch YouTube videos to learn something new. Like how to watch cats, and laugh at cats, and make cat jokes. Cats, cats, cats!
10. Learn the old fashioned way – or rather, the remotely old fashioned way – by taking an online course to learn more about something that interests you, work-related or otherwise. Some of these cost money and come with degrees – errr, certificates – while others are free and simply help you quench your brain thirst. On a related note, don’t think that free means insignificant. Sites like Open Culture offer free online courses on a variety of topics from top universities.
11. Let Facebook’s short recipe videos teach you how to cook – theoretically. We’re pretty sure that most people don’t actually put these training sessions into practice, but they will make you hungry, which will lead to your searching for food that was made by someone else, so there’s that.
12. Reach your step count for the day. Take a stroll around the building. Sure, people may look at you like you’re crazy, but deep inside you don’t care. You have to grind to reach that 10,000 step goal!
13. Peruse Amazon for a new book. Remind yourself of all of the options stored in your lengthy wish list. Choose one. Buy it. And since you’re already there, actually read it.
14. Do something unproductive, like search the internet for laugh-out-loud memes and send them to your friends and other random people. After all, who couldn’t use a good laugh?
15. Join in the millennial fun and practice your mobile skills by carrying on an entire conversation using only gifs, emojis and bitmojis. After all, proper language skills do seem to be on the way out.
16. Instead of imagining yourself cruising around in the car of your dreams, go take it for an actual, real-life test drive. Go ahead. Drive around town. Enjoy the envious stares in your direction. Savor your imaginary success!
17. Visit the humane society and take a dog for a walk. This simple act of kindness is good for you and the dog. Plus, it could help take your mind off of all that work waiting for you back at the office.
18. Take a life-hack from Shia LeBouf and just do it. Maybe he wasn’t talking about joining BioMarketplace. But he could have been. Besides, joining will save you so much time that you might not feel bad about checking off everything on this list.
BIOMarketplace is one-stop solution for online suppliers of blood products and services offering innovative ways for online blood products & services, biologics, lab & professional services.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender