ALL >> Business >> View Article
Trade Show - Behind The Scenes
Total Articles: 14
Are you planning to hit the next exhibition or trade show to exhibit your product? Are you losing your mind over the design & execution of your stall? It’s high time you panic, because your stall is your brand face. It represents the brand image & says profuse things about your brand at a glance.
Exhibitions gives vivid opportunities to brands to reach their target audience on a personal level. Such events attract target customers to the stall where there can be a direct conversation between the buyer & seller. Majorly to attract customers, the stall or booth at the trade show/ exhibition should be very pleasing and visually impactful.
One such very exquisite & opulent stall was created by us (OPTIMIST BRAND DESIGN) for our revered client AKSHA GROUP. The stall space was taken at SAKAAL VASTU - one of the biggest property expos in Pune & Pimpri Chinchwad. Aksha Group was also the Title Sponsor of the event. This plush stall was created right at the entrance of the expo which caught the eye of every passerby. The magnificent stall was 24*4 square meters, which the biggest space taken up by any brand at the expo.
When our client came to us with the thought of participating at an expo, we made sure we created something very divergent & classy for him. We created maximum branding space along with a VIP zone where the customers had a warm discussion with the sales team. Since we had a pantry at the stall, every customer was greeted warmly with all kinds of beverages.
Small details like the color of the couch, style of the chair or display banners were well coordinated. The entire stall was branded in such a way that every detail about the projects of Aksha Group was visible to anybody entering the stall. The logo of the brand was made of actual poly carbonate that was later used at the corporate office of the client. Enough time & attention was given to minute details which led to the entire setup of the stall in 4 days. The staff comprised of everyone from fabricators, painters, carpenters, electricians to the interior decorators. My team made sure all the work was done well in advance & the stall looked ravishing on the day of the expo.
The stall turned out to be the one with maximum number of walk-ins & also the one having maximum number of bookings done at the event. While it was Aksha Groups debut participation at the expo we made sure it was his best experience with maximum conversion. We as a team had a wonderful experience in designing & executing the entire stall space for our client who was over whelmed with the response he got at the exhibition. We look forward to create such elusive yet appealing stalls for more brands in future.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev